Search results

1. M

How To Stop My Anemone Moving.....

I really not sure.... They change their colour always at their bottom Pink and Violet. He came to my tank with brown body and agreen tip and now they change to cream body and pink tip..... confusing with them.
  2. M

What is the colour of the bottom of Buble tip animone....? Orange? or Violet? I got a Violet bottom one.....
  3. M

Re: How To Stop My Animone Moving..... God! My angle fish sleep under my capet... Hard to belive and must belive....
  4. M

Re: How To Stop My Animone Moving..... ok then, Could you please to give me the photo of the animones I can keep under my conditions?
  5. M

Re: How To Stop My Animone Moving..... How about carpet?
  6. M

Re: How To Stop My Animone Moving.....
  7. M

Re: How To Stop My Animone Moving..... That mean only MH150w can keep them right? I had completely forgotten to tell you that my tank near my windows that the sun light can reach the tank but not too strong.
  8. M

Can They Survive Without Mh150w

Sorry for that! I accept all concept and suggestion, If you had any private message please email to me directly at : smrbkk@yahoo.com.sg Today I just ground rock and broken caral over my sand area of my tank. Yah! Look my animone more happy and they just find out the most suitable point.
  9. M

Then what kind of animone I can keep with the lighting I descripted above? How did you mean by keeping in long term? 6 months 1 years or more?
  10. M

Then what kind of animone I can keep with the lighting I descripted above? How did you mean by keeping in long term? 6 months 1 years or more?
  11. M

Re: How To Stop My Animone Moving..... around 3 months ppm of nitrates less than 0.3 mg/L The lighting problem I consulted with an expert in fishery department of Thaialnd .
  12. M

my tank only 18 inches deep
  13. M

Re: How To Stop My Animone Moving..... He is moving around..........
  14. M

Re: How To Stop My Animone Moving..... PH 8.1 I have keep this animone for 2 weeks My tank is just 150L lighting with -12,000K daylight - Blue spectrum for reef keeping - Philips essential 23 watts (125 light output) 6,500k 1420 Lumen ( 2 packs )
  15. M

My tank is just 150L lighting with -12,000K daylight - Blue spectrum for reef keeping - Philips essential 23 watts (125 light output) 6,500k 1420 Lumen ( 2 packs ) Can my animone be survived with such items descriped above that without MH150 W like my country petshop adviced me.
  16. M

Re: How To Stop My Animone Moving..... Thank! Should I ground all of my tank by rock for it to attach? because it can not stand on the sand anymore.
  17. M

Re: How To Stop My Animone Moving..... Thank! Should I ground all of my tank by rock for it to attach? because it can not stand on the sand anymore.
  18. M

My tank has been divided to 2 part, Rock and sand...! (Half / Half ) that my carpet animone has never given any problem by moving or any, just only one ( I don't know how to call it in English name) which moving around and not welling to attach to the rock in the tank including tank's side. It...