Search results

1. R

Rainbow Acans!!

Hi all, many of you have previously purchased frags off my colonies in the past. Well, its shaving season again!! I will be fragging pieces off my Limited edition mother colonies for fellow reefers. Purchase as many heads as you like (you will get at least how many you order but I frequently...
  2. R

Strawberry Shortcake Frags!!!!

These were farmed by MyPetReef. MPR Strawberry Shortcake Acro, all virtually the same size, 1.5" - 2". $50 per frag. Flat Shipping $40.
  3. R

2 Brand New In Box LED Units Cheap!!

Okay, so I purchased 4 of these units and it turns out i really only need 2 for my tank. Looking to just get back enough money to buy Scolys I want. Each unit cost me $320 but Ill take $250 and Ill ship for free! They are 120W Aquarium Reef LEDs, identical to the Reefkoi Evolution. Im pretty...
  4. R

Ultra Rare Ruby Red Rhizotrochus!!!

Hey guys, I recently became the owner of 3 Gorgeous Ruby Red Rhizos! My buddy who has been aquaculturing them for years has gotten out of the hobby and sent 3 of them to me. I'm only keeping one and I'd like to sell the other two. I'm asking $199 for each of them plus shipping for $20. These...
  5. R

Rainbow Acans Trimming in NY!!!

Hey, I've recently started a new Zeovit tank and moved down from a 300g to a 200g. All of my previous livestock in the 300g is crammed into a 125g frag system right now and I realized that they wont fit into my new tank. However much it pains me, I need to trim down some of my corals. I am...