Ultra Rare Ruby Red Rhizotrochus!!!

Hey guys, I recently became the owner of 3 Gorgeous Ruby Red Rhizos! My buddy who has been aquaculturing them for years has gotten out of the hobby and sent 3 of them to me. I'm only keeping one and I'd like to sell the other two. I'm asking $199 for each of them plus shipping for $20. These guys are simply sick, voracious eaters. They are sacred in Japanese cultures as they are "Gems" of the ocean. Please PM me if your interested, thanks!

IMG_1089.jpg

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Wow! Those are simply SICK! I'm not ready for one yet but if I was... I would be all over this!!

good luck and keep us posted on them.

I sold the 2 pretty quickly. I've only got the 1 left thats in my own display. I would need a pretty silly offer to pry him away from me cuz these guys are almost impossible to find...

reeferman

im sure you didnt realize but rhizos are illegal to import into the u.s. and by selling them,you are only compounding the problem.they are commonly brought in[knowingly] as euphyllias to skirt CITES.the Lacy Act deals with the legality of that once they are already here.most folks dont know they are illegal so i thought i would bring it to light so our great reefing community isnt doing anything [again knowingly] illegal.