Search results

1. E

55 Gallon Reef Tank!

Bought this tank on craigslist for $325 came with everything besides the hard corals ($40), Clownfish ($25 from a friend) 25 lbs of rock ($50) Lights ($125), Sold the lights that came with the tank for $100 they were corallife 2 bulb 48inch, bulbs were really old, So all in all I paid...
  2. E

Clownfish green stomach!! :o

why are my clownfishes stomachs greeN? theyre perfectly healthy and swimming around, is this just food in their stomach or some type of disease?
  3. E

Martin's RSM 130

I recently started a RSM which i bought off of craigslist for 280 dollars, it came with a bucket of red sea salt and 20-25 lbs of bare rock. I bought 45 lbs of live sand off ebay and 30lbs of man made live rock locally off craigslist as well for $30! So i got into the hobby for relatively...
  4. E

Red Sea Max broken powerhead!!

Hi, this is my first post!! :) I just bought a used 1.5 year old RSM 130L and the powerhead is broken. I opened it up and turns out the axle that the impeller rotates on is rusted and broken off so it doesnt move and i was wondering if RSM would send me another one? I am waiting for the owner...