Search results

1. C

Codium edule.....where to buy

Hi guys, I've just gotten some Codium edule algae and can't find a price anywhere online. What is the going rate for this algae? I figure it's about the same as the others but wanted some opinions. Here is a pic I found online.
  2. C

Little Giant 1000GPH pumps $100

Have 4 of these, title says it all! Shipping will be based on zip code, PM me for a quote.
  3. C

250w HQI Metal Halides w/ IceCap Ballasts $120

I have several of these fixtures, $120 each, here are a couple pics of the setup. They also have bulbs, not sure of the age though...
  4. C

What is this?

Best I can come up with is a giribaldi damsel, what do you think? ......insert clever sign off here.....
  5. C

EcoTech Radions on 220 Gallon Mixed Reef

Sorry for the corals looking a little down. We turned on the lights after installing them in the hood. These lights really do make colors POP!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C11VnkmTQ18
  6. C

DIY Frag Racks in HD!

Here is a video we made that shows how to make cheap easy frag racks for your frag tank. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jisHlxg0vo
  7. C

How to and DIY Video Suggestions

Hey everybody! I've been doing some videos lately of different tasks related to taking care of our little glass boxes and propagating the little animals we cut up and glue to rocks. I was wondering what you would like to see a video on? Please vote on the options I've put up or suggest...
  8. C

Quick vid of Frag Tank

Made a video of the frag tank this weekend, after cutting up a bunch of zoas. Let me know what you think! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXI3qT0xx34
  9. C

How to Frag Zoanthids in HD!

Here is a video I put together over the weekend on how to frag zoas. One thing to mention, WEAR GLOVES!!!!! I didn't, because I'm an idiot. Zoas and palys can have a very potent toxin that can kill you. Not to mention, they squirt sometimes and if that gets in your eye, it doesn't feel good...
  10. C

Old Sand and Nitrogen Cycle

Hey guys! I run a maintenance business and sponsor RS from time to time :). Got a question for some of the more experienced guys out there. I've setup 4 tanks in the last couple months, 2 with unrinsed old sand from a well established tank that sat in a bucket with water for about 6 months...
  11. C

Live Foods, Do you use them?

Just wondering how many reefers out there use live food. Phyto, rotifers, artemia, etc. Wanting to know frequency and reasons for use, your supplier, and if the results are all you hoped for. Thanks!
  12. C

Live Rock for Sale $3 a lb Central Arkansas

Title says it all, good quality live rock, mix of tonga, shelf, lace, etc. Shoot me a PM if interested. Rock came from two separate systems, one had been running for close to 8 years, very high quality rock.
  13. C

Cal and Bri's 75 Gallon

We have had this current tank setup for about 7 months now. We had it setup before but broke it down to drill it. Here are a few pics of the progress from the time of setup. Lemme know what you think! And also if you would like a frag of anything let me...
  14. C

Need some expert opinions

Hi guys and gals, I am building a website related to this hobby, and I was just curious as to what fellow reefers thought of it. Here is the link Give me some feedback, good, bad, hate it, love it. I'm really thick skinned ( maybe thick-skulled... ) so don't worry about being too...
  15. C

Need Sand Live or Dry Will pay Shipping

Hi! I am setting up a new refugium and need about 150 lbs of sand. I would like to get it from numerous sources to ensure the bacteria population is very diverse. If anyone has any sand, live or dry, I would like to get it from you. Prefer free, but really cheap will work too. I can pay...