Search results

1. Jewells

can i add a cleaner shrimp?

I have a full tank atm I know but can I add a cleaner shrimp to my 12g bowfront (no fuge or sump) or would it be too much? 2 green chromis 1 bi color blenny 1 peppermint shrimp 2 cerith snails 1 babylonith snail 1 (sold to me as turbo) looks like another, still, a snail 10 various very...
  2. Jewells

Need some opinions about my `12g eclipse

So, far I have done good. Nobody has died and everyone seems happy. What I need to know is, should I put more rock in my tank And what do you think about me adding a Sleeper Goby and a Cleaner Shrimp, later on down the road place a small amount of sps or one anemone. My goal is: to have 2 clowns...
  3. Jewells

Not a hydroid, a type of snail FYI

The past month I thought these where hydroids, I just found out today it is a vermetid a type of snail. Here is a link I posted that has a picture and some info. http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/general-reef-aquarium-discussion/57535-hydroids.html#post786790
  4. Jewells

Hydroids

I have those hydroids that look like little sticks popping up more and more in my tank, is there a way to rid of them without having to take my LR out of the tank? I looked around the forum and couldn't find a topic about those particular ones. They are ugly! Here is a pic hopefully, having a...
  5. Jewells

Is this a type of coral?

These are popping up here and there on my LR. They are really small so it is hard to get a good picture of them. They seem to be coming out of a tube of some sort and I don't see them retreat at all. Hope you can see it had to resize it smaller to almost thumbnail size for it to post.
  6. Jewells

Hi there!

Hi, this site appears to have a lot to offer, I am registered in a couple other forums but I don't seem to be getting the great vibe that I am looking for. By reading some of the posts here I think I will give it a try. I have a new Marineland 12g tank. All standard except I have taken the...