Need some opinions about my `12g eclipse

Jewells

So, far I have done good. Nobody has died and everyone seems happy. What I need to know is, should I put more rock in my tank And what do you think about me adding a Sleeper Goby and a Cleaner Shrimp, later on down the road place a small amount of sps or one anemone. My goal is: to have 2 clowns in there instead of my current Blugreen Chromis. I am more worried about tank size and what is in it, I plan on upgrading the lights before I put any corals or anemone in it. The more opinions the better :) Oh and I wanted to put a tiny hermit in there to hopefully clean up the vermetids too.

This is what I have now, the tank is almost 2 months old:

2 Blugreen Chromis
1 Bicolor Blenny
1 peppermint shrimp
2 Cerith Snails
1 Brown Blotch Snail
1 Nauss snail
lots of bristle worms
lots of brittle stars
a couple mini searpant stars
one mini asterina star that i know of

6lbs live rock
approx 3 lbs of live sand

Soooo, what do you all think? Do I have enough room?

DaveK

I would add about 6 more lbs of LR, but it will need to be cured in another container.

You tank is already pushing it's stocking limits. I would not add anything else.

You tank is too small for the anemones.

If you want a lot more livestock, you will need to upgrade the tank and all it's equipment.

Jewells

I have plenty of room for more rock that is for sure, I would really like something in there to do more with the sand. Would it hurt to put more Cerith snails in there? I don't want a ton of llivestock in it, just enough to take care of everything in the tank, algae, sand, etc. And a fish or two to see swimming around. I'm not sure what the bioload is coming from snails or shrimp except the Blotch snail, he leaves a mess. I bought a HOB filter to make into a fuge to get the chaeto out of the tank. And will be running a Koralia Nano pump for more circulation too. My LFS will let me trade if I want to get something different for a percentage so changing it up is no big deal either.