Search results

1. Ramie

Ramie's Fluval Evo Aquarium 13.5g

I bought another new tank ...testing out the Fluval Sea Evo Aquarium Kit (13.5 gal). I bought an awesome piece of live rock (20.lb), but worried the piece is actually too big for this 13.5g tank... it fits perfectly...I plan on putting some coral frags in there to test out the LED's. (I'm not...
  2. Ramie

Live Rock

Is it easier to drill Live rock wet to make a stackable cave, or what not, or is it easier when it's dry? I'm tearing down and rebuilding my RSM 130. And really want to make a beautiful rock setup, upgrade the lighting, and filtration. What would be the best way to do this? Drill holes, put...
  3. Ramie

Ramie's Reef Chronicle's

OK I think it's time I put a start to this thread of mine. Not quite sure how to go about it. I've never done anything like this before. So here are the details. I purchased a 29 g Via Aqua a few years back, and just kept snails crabs shrimp, a few Nudi branches, and 2 Percula. I ended up...
  4. Ramie

Weird BTA

OK so I have come to the conclusion I have a weird Anenome. :willis: I know they walk around the tank and find a comfortable spot, but have never seen one walk as much as this one. As you can read from my other posts on my Torch Coral she was quite unexpected. <yea I think its a she, from all...
  5. Ramie

Need help with Identification

:hallo: Husband bought me a Coral and I can't find anything on it. He didn't get the name from the LFS that he got it from. Any help would be great.
  6. Ramie

How do I delete my account

I was referred to this site from one of your long time members. I came to this site for advice on saltwater tanks, reefs, fish, ect... not to be harrassed for my name. A member by the name of Eric started harrassing me about my name on one of my posts I asked for help on a sump I got. He then...
  7. Ramie

Amiracle Sump Wet/Dry

Ok I'm going absolutely out of my head. I've been running all over the Internet trying to find out what model sump wet/dry this is, and how to assemble it without the Bio balls. I just bought a complete setup, and he was using Bio balls in the sump. I however do not want to, and was curious...
  8. Ramie

Just tossing out a quick Hello as I am new to the site. :hallo: I was reffered by NaperEnterprise. I'm buying his 65g setup, and I plan on turning it into a nice reef. Looking forward to making new friends and new experiences, on what looks to be a really great site! :thumber...