Search results

1. C

Dinoflagellates or Cyano? and how to fight it ??

Hi all For few months im trying to get rid of this brown crap from my tank and im loosing the battle, even considering selling the tank !!!! I do siphone and water change and after 2 hours its comming back, my tests show : NO2 0 NO3 5-10 PO4 0 PH 8,2 Sg 1.024 Alk 11 Ca 440 Dont...
  2. C

So I've heard this knocking...

from around year i can hear this annoying clicking in my tank i though its a crab knocking his shell or something like that ...i was so wrong.Yesterday during spot feeding my mandarin...the knocker came out for a hunt. Yes. Mantis shrimp. Hes around 2" long and very very fast. I will try do...
  3. C

Papua Live rock anyone ?

I recently found online shop with Papua Live rock, Bezkrêgowce : ¯ywa ska³a - Papua/Nowa Gwinea - niesamowita! what u think about this LR ? I like it! Damian
  4. C

Chir3q's drop of ocean

Hi all Im in marine just over a year now and own the RSM 250 for 5 months, dont have any early pictures , and there wasnt much of cicle as whole tank was moved from other tank overnight.It was a impulse buy...not saying i regret but i would do things different if i had 2nd chance...
  5. C

NEED HELP with identification

I got loads of these.After cleaning gravel, they just appear from noware.looks like thorn or sting but i dont know what leave them there. Nothing in my stock is even remotely similar Real puzzle for me :fishy: here another one Thank You all in advance.
  6. C

RSM 250 skimmer pump 3.0 faulty ?

hi all i just received brand new Sicce pump form my RS 250 the problem is that its working in oposite way!!!:eek: basically water is getting sucked thro outlet and its coming out from inlet +air hose...:cursin: did anyone eles had same issue with the new pump and is there any fix for...
  7. C

Hello Everyone!

Hi all Just to want to introduce myself ,im Chir3q i live in UK and, im a owner of RSM 250 for 5 months now.So far it was a bumpy ride we'll see what future got to offer.Hope to share my everyday marine struggle :chainsaw: and learn from Yours.