Search results

1. O

FS: JBJ ATO New in box $65

FS: JBJ ATO New in box $65
  2. O

Balling Light ?

Is anyone usimg this system? I am currently using Randys two part and was planning on adding the Balling light three trace elements to the mix. Curious if anyone has done this and what the results were. TIA, JOHN
  3. O

Ehiem compact 3000+ and Hanna phosphate checker

Ehiem Compact 3000+ pump – Was a backup pump, clean and works like new with original box and paper work. -$80.00 Hanna Phosphate checker with 15 – 20 reagents - Used for about 35 tests - $40.00 PM if interested. Thanks, John
  4. O

FS: Red Sea Max 250 skimmer

Red Sea Max 250 skimmer w/ sicce pump. Only used for a few weeks. Asking $140 Please PM for any info. -JOHN
  5. O

Offshore357's RSM250

Hello everyone! The tank has been up for about a year and a half. Things have never really been bad with it. But I did neglect it a little the first part of this year and have spent the last few weeks getting things back on track. Also hope to make some changes to it and create some new...
  6. O

Adding a sump to a 250.

I am thinking of moving to a sump setup. So far i am looking at a lifereef overflow and the Eshopps RS-75 sump. As far as the over flow goes. Lifereef seems to have a standard slim, nano and RSM nano. Anyone have an opinion on which is a better fit for the tank or should i consider other...
  7. O

RSM250 Pump#2 options?

Currently running an Ehiem 3000+ to the chiller and back to the DT. I am looking to go back with the stock 2 pump (On the right side) type setup. Keeping noise and heat plus size in mind. Which pumps is everyone happy with? TIA, -JOHN
  8. O

Chromis advice please.

I bought three blue/green chromis damsels a few days ago and things went south really fast. The time line is like this. Thursday afternoon. Floated the fish to temp adjust and a FW dip with MB. then added to the QT. QT has been running for at least 6 months. Last fish in there was a regal...
  9. O

What test kit for Cupramine?

Does anyone know which test kit will read copper accurately in a QT treated with Cupermine? My API will does not detect it at all. Thank You, -JOHN
  10. O

250 return hole size?

Does anyone know the ID of the holes in the back wall? Not crazy about dipping a mic. in salt water. TIA -john
  11. O

Baking soda question?

Maybe a stupid question, but ... Does the baking soda have to be used in a short period of time after its baked? Does it need to be rebaked or start over? The reason I ask is I baked some about 6 weeks ago and have been mixing it up weekly according to the calc. in the stickey above and it...
  12. O

RBTA in a 250 anyone?

Anyone have a Rose in a RSM for awhile? Thanks, -JOHN
  13. O

Silk Coral?

Does anyone have any info, links or pics of this coral? LFS has a frag and I can't find any info on it or what it grows out to. Thanks, -JOHN
  14. O

Moving Ricordia

Is it possible to remove Ricordia from one rock to another? I had purchased a Frag of green Ric. that was mounted to a chunk of cultured rock. It has now over doubled in size. I would like to move onto a plug or a rock that matches the tank rock. Or at least looks better than a chunk of...
  15. O

ID help please

The color is more of a neon or lime green. The cam picked up the blue lighting. I am thinking some type of Montipora. TIA!!
  16. O

BSJF Questions

I have been following some of the Blue Spotted Jaw Fish posts. It really looks like a fun fish. For those that have had success with them. What does it take to keep them In a 250? I have the 22lbs of RS reef base and 40 lbs of fiji pink live sand. No real rubble or crushed coral as a...