Search results

1. N

12 gallon journey

ok now that in not new i will post my new threads in the tank forum
  2. N

12 gallon journey

ooooh thats a good idea ill have to go into my records and get the money out from under him:smack:
  3. N

12 gallon journey

Yes it does suck and it looks like im out for a new LFS and im stuck with the goby, after he told me when i bought it he didnt know much about them now they are saying there is nothing wrong with the fish and i dont need to bring it back and i will have to deal with his short life span:( ...
  4. N

12 gallon journey

Yes it's only a cleaner clam it has no light requirements it's just live deco
  5. N

12 gallon journey

ok then i will be off to the lfs today to try and see if i can make a trade so we shall see:surrender:
  6. N

12 gallon journey

and to finish off this update here is new FT shots ill update again next week or when i get something new thanks for looking
  7. N

12 gallon journey

and heres the old polyps i got they are doing great now
  8. N

12 gallon journey

heres the snail and the clam
  9. N

12 gallon journey

Ok so went to the local fish store yesterday and picked up a few things loads of pictures contents are now: 1 six line wrasse, 1 catalina goby, 1 cleaner shrimp, 1 cleaner clam, 1 emerald crab, 6-10 hermit crabs, 2 nassarius snails, and 1 turbo snail all sits on 10 lbs livesand, 12 lbs...
  10. N

12 gallon journey

ive had him for about 2 weeks now and i see nothing wrong yet tank sits at about 77 and he is chalked full of life and personality ill update if i see any other findings
  11. N

12 gallon journey

ok so i only made it 2 days with the fish and i headed to the lfs for at least one frag to see how it does cant go wrong with some polyps and they seem to be doing well here is a coral shot and a FTS as it sits now i will try to update weekly or at least when i get new things in the tank
  12. N

12 gallon journey

ok so now its getting fun i left the wrasse in for a week and got no chem spikes so hey lets see what we can dig up at the LFS. Still a little leary of coral i stuck with a few little fish but man did i get a beauty this little catalina goby is stunning and he has the personality to boot...
  13. N

12 gallon journey

So like i said three weeks in the first post day now we will assume its been 2 weeks and the nitrification cycle completed let it sit for a few days and slowly started adding some life here was my first little friend the smallest 6 line wrasse i have ever seen in a store. tough to get a clean...
  14. N

12 gallon journey

Hello everyone after a long period of time i decided to pick up a nano and give it a go. might be tough starting back up so small but i think ill manage just fine hope everyone gets to follow this and i get feedback on anything that anyone thinks might help. well to start off with i...
  15. tttt

tttt

16. ssss

ssss

17. trrrr

trrrr

18. securedownload_1_

securedownload_1_

19. rrr

rrr

20. 888