Search results

1. hooterhead

Do your fish go to the salon?

It's a white cheek tang. Sometimes sold as a Gold rim tang. says it in the paragraph.
  2. hooterhead

Ghost Eel

That's usually all you will see. I've kept them many times at the various LFS's i've worked at and they are a graceful creature. Hopefully this one and your snowflake get along.
  3. hooterhead

Ghost Eel

wow. that's amazing. wonder if the LFS even knew it was there?
  4. hooterhead

Pick My Fish!

good luck getting the wormfish. I've been trying for about 2 years with no luck. liveaquaria has them on occasion but I refuse to pay the 36.99 + 30 in shipping for a 1-2" fish... and I refuse to buy fish online.
  5. hooterhead

Think my clowns had babies?

mysid shrimp definitely.
  6. hooterhead

The Case of the Floating Anenome

I agree with boomer. Get a credit card or something similar and carefully remove it from the glass. Then take it back ...
  7. hooterhead

Anyone near Mckinney texas?

I'm up in Denton.
  8. hooterhead's 29

hooterhead's 29

9. hooterhead

July '07 Photo Contest Entry

Yes it is and THANK YOU!
  10. hooterhead

snowflake eel

Well the eel is definitely outgrowing your 20 and he is the reason for your high nitrates. I'd find him a bigger home. Either get him to a LFS, friend with a bigger tank, or set up a bigger tank for him.
  11. hooterhead

July '07 Photo Contest Entry

Here's the 29!
  12. hooterhead

Yashia White Ray Shrimp Goby

I've got a Yashia and Randalli pistol in my 29. They are quite the pair! Definitely worth the cost.
  13. hooterhead

Heliacus areola !

sorry i was a little late on the nudi thing. didn't realize there were 3 pages to this thread!
  14. hooterhead

Heliacus areola !

yep looks like this really hard to see when they are on the colonies...i'm still fighting them. i've pulled 15 or so out already
  15. hooterhead

paint

i've seen that site before. that's a bit expensive for my college life tastes. the tank isn't for a reef, but a seahorse specific tank. so lots of plants, pair of ponies, pair of pipefish, and a goby or two. so being "reef-safe" may not apply here. i'm not sure. i'm just looking for options...
  16. hooterhead

paint

i'm building an in tank overflow for my hex. one like you would put a durso in. i'm having trouble finding black acrylic around here so i was wondering if there was any chance in h*** that there was some freakish aquarium safe paint. i doubt there is but it's worth giving the question a shot...
  17. hooterhead

nudi?

i've found an article on RC that it's a green leaf wrasse or something like that. it's at the top of their zoa forum. i've pulle 4 or 5 out so far. 3 of them have been on my zoa's. i'm searching the tank every chance i get to try and make an impact on them. there's a dip that i might try soon if...
  18. hooterhead

nudi?

any chance that there's something out there that eats them?
  19. hooterhead

nudi?

yeah thanks!!! i'll get them out ASAP
  20. hooterhead

nudi?

yeah but i was hoping to get some sort of an ID. i've seen 2 or 3 now so maybe they are reproducing?