Search results

1. Sencha

What is this?

Can anyone id this coral? Thankyou :)
  2. Sencha

Tilefish is sick

I've had two tilefish in my tank since April 16th. Both have been acting healthy up until today. Last night we noticed that one of the tilefish had what looked like a flap of skin on the side of his face but he was still eating but hiding more than usual. This is what he looks like today...
  3. Sencha

TankTails 130 Zeovit Startup

Starting Over.......:bigbounce with 7lbs of live rock and 21lbs of Key largo reef rock in my rsm 130. My plan is to let the tank seed for 4 weeks, then add the prepped sand, let this seed for 1 week then start the initial zeovit 14 day cycle.
  4. Sencha

Cooked Rock

Is cooked rock still live rock? Thank you
  5. Sencha

Another tear down story: found my wedding ring

I lost my wedding ring a couple of months ago. Searched, house-FJ-work, etc...when I was cleaning out the back of the tank...I found my wedding ring. To funny, geez what we can lose in our fish tanks :goofy:
  6. Sencha

Need some advice

I have a question about what to do next... I have had a blue spotted jawfish in my tank (red sea max 130 est. one year) for about six months and he has been very happy and heathy until now. I found him outside his burrow with many brittle stars going after his tail. His tail was all frayed and...
  7. Sencha

Zeovit System

Can you use the Zeovit System with the red sea max 130? I would like to use the the zeovit (zeolites), but can I use the zeovit filter? Thank you
  8. Sencha

Ocean Wave's 130

Time to start my journal....tonight :swmfish: Hi yycguy