Search results

1. Mitchell

May Wallpaper

Hi folks...I know I have been missing in action here for a long time. We have been dealing with some pretty serious family issues since January. Even my poor tank is suffering. Here you have it.....wallpaper for the month of May Advanced Aquarist wallpaper #16 — Advanced Aquarist |...
  2. Mitchell

April Wallpaper

Here is this months wallpaper. http://www.advancedaquarist.com/blog/advanced-aquarist-wallpaper-15
  3. Mitchell

Mitchell's Mantis Tank

Well here is the last post to this thread.............Monte is now at the LFS the tank is sold and the only thing I have left to sell is the skimmer and canister filter. As cool as he was ( when he came out....which was VERY rare) I just couldn't justify the cost of running a second tank. The...
  4. Mitchell

Odontanthias borbonius

Thanks
  5. Mitchell

Odontanthias borbonius

showing off for me Odontanthias-borbonius1 by in his image, on Flickr
  6. Mitchell

Odontanthias borbonius

What a beaut!! I want one...or two...or... Flash- 1/128th power about 10" away from glass Camera- 1/60th @ f/6.3 Odontanthias-borbonius by in his image, on Flickr
  7. Mitchell

Favia?

Unsure of what kind sorry. Really messes with your eyes... favia2 by in his image, on Flickr
  8. Mitchell

March Wallpaper

Our new wallpaper is ready...Happy Spring folks Advanced Aquarist wallpaper #14 — Advanced Aquarist | Aquarist Magazine and Blog
  9. Mitchell

Eggs?

ok thanks
  10. Mitchell

Eggs?

they are all connected in what looks to be a gel of some sort at the bottom of the tank I have Nasarious snails in there what is it?? eggs by in his image, on Flickr they are attached to the coral rock and sway with the water movement. It looks like they are on the glass in this...
  11. Mitchell

favia bloating?

haven't seen this before. The red eyes on my favia are no longer recessed they are popping out...whats up? favia1 by in his image, on Flickr
  12. Mitchell

Superman Montipora

here is a pic...really the only blue you can see is at the top and at the bottom where its encrusting on the rock super by in his image, on Flickr
  13. Mitchell

Superman Montipora

No no I don't want the brown to change to blue. The encrusting is deep blue and the polyps are brown. I was hoping the polyps would color up. I'll post some pics when I can.
  14. Mitchell

Superman Montipora

Hi folks. Is there different varieties? Mine is a deep blue with brownish polyps but all the other supermans I've seen are a bright blue with red polyps. That's what I want. I had hoped mine would color up under my Radion but it hasnt.
  15. Mitchell

Cavernularia obesa

Motion Blur of a Sea Pen Cavernularia-obesa by in his image, on Flickr
  16. Mitchell

Red Star

Thought of it afterwards...I should have focus stacked it...Maybe I'll swing in tomorrow to see if they are still in the tank. redstar by in his image, on Flickr
  17. Mitchell

Help-Moving a full tank

its a marine land stand. Its built pretty good. I do have carpet sliders as well
  18. Mitchell

Help-Moving a full tank

So I didn't do very good planning before I started filling the tank with water and rock. Now I wish I had of set it up about another foot and a half from the wall. If I were to drain the sump and empty most of the water out of the tank do you think a couple people could gently push and pull it...
  19. Mitchell

Mitchell's Mantis Tank

thanks..Im trying to get more of him but the little bugger just comes out a little. When I do see him out and grab the camera he scoots back into his cave. In time I guess
  20. Mitchell

Mitchell's Mantis Tank

He is slowly coming out more and more but he is busy most of the time smashing up the Pukani rock and building tunnels and a home. here he is from his usual look out. Not the very best vantage point for pictures but I guess he hasn't realized he's a star yet!! Untitled-1 by in his image, on...