Search results

1. Blurp

RSM250 for sale

I'm selling my 8 month old RSM250D. The tank is in perfect condition, but I must dismantle it because it means so much work to me (I already have another 400 l, and have become a father lately) It includes the cabinet (black), serial skimmer with new Sicce pump, the T5 bulbs and both...
  2. Blurp

Looking for a Vortech Mp20 or 40

Well I'm looking for a partner to my current MP40. Is anyone selling a 2nd hand, but in perfect conditions, MP20 or 40? Oh, only European Union, don't want to pay for customs.
  3. Blurp

Sign to protect Chagos Archipelago!!!

I dare forward you this interesting initiative, please have a look at it before Feb 12th!!! Protect Chagos ------------------------------------------------------------- Dear All ZSL is currently involved with a campaign to make the Chagos Islands (a UK territory also known as the...
  4. Blurp

Who am I? Id problem...

So, my owner is a bit....GRGR#@#@# and does not even know my name, have you ever heard about me?
  5. Blurp

Huge clam...

My new Derassa...
  6. Blurp

Blurp's 450L

So, after 12 hours of hard working...everything is set now.
  7. Blurp

Which skimmer would you install for 450 l/119 g?

So, I'm getting an old 450l/119g next sunday and I still didn't make up my mind for one of these: Deltec APF600 ATI BM Tunze 9010 H&S 150-2001 Please post any other good references on other skimmers you might know...
  8. Blurp

Aiptasia plagues...

Best anti-aiptasia solution??
  9. Blurp

A voracious stychodactyla haddoni

Hi all, here's my carpet. I called it voracious ever since she ate an urchin, tried several times with my strombus and a common clam, but she is lovely, and my ocellaris have great naps amidst her mantle...she's yellowish green, and glitters a bit under moonlight. I got it with my 60l nano when...
  10. Blurp

Little crab

Sorry I'm unable to take any pic, but noticed a tiny (3mm) clear (translucid) crab with white spots on my stylophora... Any ideas?
  11. Blurp

Best choice, Six line wrasse or Dragonet

Hi all, I'm thinking of introducing the last fish to my tank and doubt whether a six-line wrasse or a dragonet would be better. These are the criteria I'd like you to take into consideration: -Inter-species behaviour, -Feeding, -Utility for the tank: cleaning, plague control..
  12. Blurp

My female seahorse is like Marvin

Hi all, don't know if this forum is still active, but... Fish: Hippocampus Reidi, male and female Time in tank: 8 months Purchased at the local store, believe breeded (at least I was told so) Fed with frozen mysis and vitamin additive. Live in 60 liters nano (Blau-Boyu) with macroalgae, 7...
  13. Blurp

Blurp's RSM250

So here it goes.. Got the RSM on May-June, and moved my ancient nano's fish and corals to it right by mid-July, after checking all the parameters and with the help of bacteriae ;D Thus the 1st inhabitants were (and sorry for the scientific names, I know no other) Fish: 2 percula, 1...
  14. Blurp

My nano-reefs

Even though they will be soon migrated, here're some pics:
  15. Blurp

Let's see the rsm250

Let's see how it works once it arrives (two weeks waiting for it, though also allowed me to change the order from a 130D to a 250) I already made up my mind to install a UV lamp, but do you advise me to incorporate a cooling unit? in such a case, which one?
  16. Blurp

Ntmy

Nice to meet Uall, regards from Catalunya. Got two aquariums: 1 mini-reef 58L Blau + 1 6oL seahorses and large weed Dani Wanna see my mini-reefs?