Search results

1. joe@inreef

MH bulb blow-out!!!

Bulb blow-out!!! XM 175 watt 10k 49.99 XM 175 watt 14k 51.99 XM 175 watt 20k 50.99 XM 250 watt 10k 52.99 XM 250 watt 20k 52.99 XM 400 watt 10k 54.99 XM 400 watt 20k 54.99 XM 250 watt HQI 10k 51.99 CoralVue 175 watt 10k 47.99 CoralVue 175 watt...
  2. joe@inreef

March discounts.... 10 and 15% off everything

Yes..... sorry it took so long to get back with you. Havnt been checking the boards lately.....
  3. joe@inreef

We do stock Ph monitors..... They seem to be much more reliable, and dont need to be calibrated as often.
  4. joe@inreef

Sorry, dry goods only....... Just dont have time for the task of taking care of livestock (other then mine). I have way too many hobbies.
  5. joe@inreef

For Reef Sanctuary members we will offer 10% off the entire order, when spending 50.00 or more and 15% off the entire order when spending 125.00 or more. Just enter the following coupon codes at check out for your March discounts!!!! 10% off on 50.00 or more coupon code: 9241 15% off...
  6. joe@inreef

Discount for Reef Sanctuary members!!

At checkout, just enter coupon code 6264 for 7% off you entire order. Checkout our RO/DI units and supplies, excellent prices!!! Thanks, Joseph Williams www.inreef.com
  7. joe@inreef

10% off at inreef

From now till the end of the year, just enter coupon code 7712 for 10% off on everything in stock. Thanks, Joe Williams www.inreef.com
  8. joe@inreef

Through floor plumbing

As long as the wires are Romex, they have a plastic outter coating, so the water will do no harm. The electrical panel should be protected from the pipes and salt spray, as it will lead to corrosion. Also, remember to install check valves on your pipes, so that you dont siphon back into your...
  9. joe@inreef

DI Add on

We carry the DI add on that has quick connect fittings..... it is simple to install... just cut your outflow line and insert the cartridge in between. Thanks, Joseph Williams www.inreef.com also check the inreef for , here on RS for a coupon code.
  10. joe@inreef

Voltage question

It should be 120 volts... I am somewhat familar with these units, and I have never seen a 375 watt chiller that is 220 volts. If in doubt, go to the aquamedic site and contact them.
  11. joe@inreef

Tunze barbelles

Comparable in quality... not sure, too new. I have been running the SEIO 820's for about 3-4 months, and I am still not sure of them. They are not wave maker compatible, as I burnt one out in 5 days with a wave maker. If money is no object, the Tunze is your best bet. On a budget, go with the...
  12. joe@inreef

Hi Everyone! It's Johnny!

I had a heart attack on July 2, 2001. 34 years old, didnt think it was possible, as I work out, play sports, and am very active. I had a 90% blockage in my Right Circumflex and had a stent installed. The first year I was so nervous, that I always took my blood pressure(several times a day) and...
  13. joe@inreef

Inreef.com

Glad to hear everything was recieved well.... Let us know how the kits work out for you. You will be real impressed with the difference MH makes. Thanks for your business and good luck. Thanks, Joseph Williams www.inreef.com
  14. joe@inreef

Sponsors!!!

I have some really good prices on chillers. The only problem, is that I dont use that brand. I have been using a CSL 1/2 HP chiller for years, and it has never given me any problems. I have sold several Pacific Coast chillers and havnt heard any negative feedback yet. For the price, they seem...
  15. joe@inreef

XMs on Crack!!!

Remember..... I have sold over 150 XM bulbs, and only 6 have came back... pretty good results. The problem is that the 4% of people who had problems, are louder then the 96%, who havnt had problems. Just some information, as I sell CoralVue, XM, Radium, Ushio, Iwasaki and Sun.
  16. joe@inreef

Best mask ever.....

I usually do about 50 plus dives a year and last Saturday(7/10/04) I used a Cressi Horizon. It is by far the best mask I have ever used. I have been diving for 15 plus years and have had 20-25 different masks, and this one takes the cake. First dive was in 70' of water off Tarpon Springs...
  17. joe@inreef

Halide dealers

Here are some of my store stats.......based on last 12 months sold 12 Ushio bulbs(all wattages) 1 returned sold 144 XM bulbs (all wattages and temps) 6 returned sold 235 CoralVue bulbs(all wattages and temps) 27 returned sold 24 "new style CoralVue bulbs 0 returned sold 11 Radium bulbs...
  18. joe@inreef

Kudos to Inreef.Com!!!!

Thanks all.... I always try to make sure the customer comes first, and is fully satisfied. Remember, if you have any questions on shipping, returns or product information, be sure to contact me. Thanks, Joseph Williams www.inreef.com
  19. joe@inreef

July Specials

July coupon code is 2271 enter this code for an additional 5% savings on your entire order. We also have the RO/DI filter kit for 22.00, which includes two carbon block filters, one sediment filter and 1 liter of DI resin. BTW..... new products for July.... SEIO water pumps 1 1/4 thru 2"...
  20. joe@inreef

SharkysReef.com

That is the reason I am no longer on THAT forum...... Nothing to be afraid of with my posts....