Best mask ever.....

joe@inreef

Sponsor
I usually do about 50 plus dives a year and last Saturday(7/10/04) I used a Cressi Horizon. It is by far the best mask I have ever used. I have been diving for 15 plus years and have had 20-25 different masks, and this one takes the cake.
First dive was in 70' of water off Tarpon Springs, Florida. Visibility was about 15-20', temp was 88.5 on the surface and 85 about 20' down. Shot several quality fish and had a rather large Jewfish keep his eye on us.
Second dive was in 55' of water, temp was 88.5 on the surface and 86 about 25-30' down, visibility was about 15-20'. On this dive we shot several large grouper and a 26" Hog snapper. This dive was with a tank with air from 1999(didnt know it at the time, as I have seven tanks) and gave me shortness of breath, headache and slight chest pain for several days. I need to check my VIP stickers more often.

Well, anyway, this is my dive report for now.....

drdrew

is there any such thing as a mask that will seal over a moustache?
or does it not exist unless you use the goo.?

BigReepher

I use a mask that doesn't have a nose piece. It's bittersweet. If you find a mask that does seal over a mustache/moustache let me know.

LuckyInk

Reef Painter
Originally posted by BigReepher
I use a mask that doesn't have a nose piece. It's bittersweet. If you find a mask that does seal over a mustache/moustache let me know.
Huh? A mask without a nose piece?? Do you mean goggles? How would you purge the mask?

tx29fan

some masks have a one way valve called...ready?? a purge valve..old school..but handy..you can clear thru it as well.