Search results

1. jesse92

MY 180 MIXED (first time with stonies)

Hi guys.... Just got myself a 6' tank, the biggest tank Ive ever had and just a few days in with it in my house and already it doesnt look big enough, oh well. Anyways my plan is to set up a reef tank that is teaming with life, mostly sessile, and run it as naturally and low cost as possible. I...
  2. jesse92

Back to Marine and back to REEF SANCTUARY

Hi guys... Haven't been on this site for ages and haven't been doing saltwater for far too long too. But after very little thought I decided its time to get back in the game and come back big so the other day I picked up a nice 6' tank. Coming back to this forum as well I find it is far to easy...
  3. jesse92

New Predator tank

I have a 60 gal tank and am keen on turning it into a predator tank. I really want to keep a lion and/or a moray but im not sure if they will work together. Anyways any ideas for a 60gal predator tank?
  4. jesse92

Eels and Lionfish

hey guys, just wanted to know if there is anyone here that has kept eels with lions. Ive heard a lot of mixed reports on keeping the two together and Im curious as to what you guys think. I plan on keeping one Antennata lion or Radiated lion and one eel. I think I want a yellowhead moray but...
  5. jesse92

My all natural 50gallon rebuild

A couple of months ago I made the mistake of letting someone other than my self take care of my tank while I went a way for a short time. Well long story short i came home to a disaster, the salinity was through the roof, nuisance algae everywhere, few dead corals and a tang and clownfish pair...
  6. jesse92

Removing Aiptasia......naturally

Hi all... i currently have a several aiptasia growing rapidly in my reef and was thinking of purchasing a nice copperband to wipe them out. when thinking about this decided against the copperband because there is already plenty of fish in the tang and i dont want to edge towards over stocking...
  7. jesse92

Starting SPS corals

Hi all!....I've decided to give hard corals a go because i really want to add some bright colours to my 50gal softie reef tank. I am fully aware that they require optimal water quality and regular feedings and i am more than capable of doing this however I only have 6 t5s and i refuse to use...
  8. jesse92

How Do You Catch Damsels Without Tearing Your Reef Apart?

I have 2 terror yellowtail damsels and theyre wreaking havoc in my reef tank. i have already removed 2 humbug damsels but i refuse to take my reef apart again:tumble:.......can any1 help me?