Search results

1. bullet_buddy

Shameless Plug

Well,Almost 4 years to the date i started My tank it split a seam top to bottom . Lost everything,Had over 100 gallons on my floor:( :mad: :waa:
  2. bullet_buddy

anyone using sched 80 to plumb their tank?

I just got a drilled 100Gal .I plan to use sch80 because it will match my MRC skimmer.lol.Plus I wont really have that much to run.
  3. bullet_buddy

cucumber moves?

When it runs out of stuff to eat it will move.
  4. bullet_buddy

My ricordea are still "cupping"

They look just like mine.mine sit about 20" under 400watt mh's.I wouldnt say they like anythings wrong with them.:)
  5. bullet_buddy

Myth Busters! fact? or fiction?

I would consider it's claim nothing but a "pipe dream";)
  6. bullet_buddy

Star polyps

I give it away localy all the time.It grows like a weed in my tank.. Sahra thanks for the karma but I don't think it works anymore..lol.I have 4 patches on my back glass and a huge rock covered with them.I starting to think of them as a pest.
  7. bullet_buddy

Myth Busters! fact? or fiction?

Why would anyone want to speed up the growth of corline algea? That stuff is a pain in the you know what....
  8. bullet_buddy

Star polyps

You should glue them to the back of your tank.If you do ,try to attach them over the coriline algea,They seem to grow better over that stuff. If they are dead pay me for shipping and I'll send you half my rock:)
  9. bullet_buddy

Mandarin concerns

As long as it's moving my mandiran will eat it.
  10. bullet_buddy

Fish compatibility

I'm switching to a 150gal.And the tang is quite large maybe 6" long.The lfs I go to is holding a cbb for me ,It's paid for so it can stay indefinetly in his back room qt tanks.He's already had it for 2 weeks for me. I really love my lfs he's a great guy to deal with and put up with a lot from...
  11. bullet_buddy

Fish compatibility

Would it be possible to keep a sailfin tang and a copper banded butterfly in the same tank. I tried it once before but it was immediately killed by the sailfin.But it doesn't bother my other fish that were before him. Here's my plan ,Please tell me weather it would be safe to proceed or...
  12. bullet_buddy

Problem with Acro - Please Help!

I'm not really shure but when a coral rtn's or stn's cant it spead to the ones downstream?In any case I would frag off the good and get the bad stuff out asap.
  13. bullet_buddy

Grow your own

Thanks for the links ,looks like I have alot of reading to do..
  14. bullet_buddy

Grow your own

Do you think I could pretty much grow all food i would need for my tank?
  15. bullet_buddy

Grow your own

I was looking for some good reading And advice on culturing phyto,baby brine and rotifers.Any help would be much appreciated.A good old point in the right direction would be good too.TIA
  16. bullet_buddy

can someone point me direction to...

I think the first run of these had some kind of voltage leaking.Not shure it was the #4's but it was a few sizes.I think they were replacing them for free too.
  17. bullet_buddy

can someone point me direction to...

I have a 90gal with 2 #4's in it .It has really good flow.I get nice polyp extenstion on my sps.It took a little time for my lps to get used to it .When I first turned them on my mushrooms were blowing around my tank like tumbleweeds.:)
  18. bullet_buddy

Acrylic Tanks - Polishing

My lfs carries a mitt that you can polish out scratches.I'll stop by today and find out what it is called and get back to you.they work pretty good and he was showing me how it works on his display tank..But I decided to go glass...lol
  19. bullet_buddy

Beginner Anenomie

my clown even hosts my clam..
  20. bullet_buddy

what type of coral is this?

It does look like a palythoa