Search results

1. S

Hi, my name is Ron and I am a Reef-a-holic

:ashamed: Hi my name is "Smooth 1" and I am def. a reef addict. I "browse" my 2 local saltwater LFS daily (alternating stores of course so no one gets suspicious) looking for a "really good deal". I have 4 tanks with lights, sumps, skimmers, and power heads; only one of which is even setup...
  2. S

Hey Now

:welcomera to RS! Hope all is going much better for you now. I have used and will be using both Metal Halides and T5's. I think the biggest deciding factor for lights is probably what you want to keep. I have grown SPS under T5's before but I had to use 2 white lights and 2 actinics which cut...
  3. S

Wassup Everybody

Sure is, hard to tell from that pick but that is "Pooty" (his name)(I know, I know, who names their Tang "Pooty" ? Just asking for him to get picked on in school.)
  4. S

Greetings

Welcome to RS! Any pics of those Blastos you were referring to? I have been haggling with my LFS to trade me a frag of their crazy Red Blastos for a month now. Will probably hang it up and buy them online. Hope to see some pics!
  5. S

Hello All!!

:welcomera :woohoo: Just remember if this was easy, then everyone would do it. Patience is not only a necessity but a cost saving measure as well.
  6. S

Wassup Everybody

Unfortunately, Stacef I can't seem to get the focus set so that you can see what is in the tank and the whole tank at once, but I will keep trying. This is really my first time doing any photgraphs like these.
  7. S

Wassup Everybody

Reef Lady, that Monti is the same that is being sold on PEAC right now, took a chance with it and was not let down at all (Dr. Mac is calling it something like Purple polyp Lemon Montipora). The pipes were brought to the reef from what was left of my seahorse tank. I rarely see them out and...
  8. S

Howdy!

Hello and Welcome!
  9. S

Wassup Everybody

Thank you very much Jeremy.
  10. S

Wassup Everybody

And a few others as well.:jumprope:
  11. S

Wassup Everybody

:fingerx: Here we go again. Ahh much better, thanks Al.:woohoo:
  12. S

Wassup Everybody

No, I haven't tried that yet Big Al let me give it a go.
  13. S

Mistakes You've Made

Thinking that a reef tank "couldn't be THAT much harder than freshwater." :LOL: Believing that a 24 gal Aquapod was the "perfect" tank for a beginner reef.:smack: Believing the LFS that "sure a seahorse will do fine with a long tentacled Fungia.":sinking: Having to kill a couple of...
  14. S

Wassup Everybody

As per Reef Ladies request: Hope you can see them, pics are pretty small, any admin want to resize them for me :fingerx:
  15. S

Wassup Everybody

Will do Jars of Mayo, will do.
  16. S

Wassup Everybody

Still can't seem to get the sizing thing corrected. Tried altering the size in photobucket then re-importing them into RS but to no avail.:hammerhea Anyways here are some more tank pics and coral pics. Enjoy! Let me know if anyone is actually looking and I will post...
  17. th_Aquarium013_edited

th_Aquarium013_edited

18. th_Aquarium019_edited

th_Aquarium019_edited

19. th_Aquarium020_edited

th_Aquarium020_edited

20. th_Aquarium014_edited

th_Aquarium014_edited