Search results

1. M

RSM250 running to hot

im afraid the problem isent that easy , i shut off the heater after i mixed my salt , and when i got the problem i removed it completly. still 30C.
  2. M

RSM250 running to hot

I might try a tunze nanostream if u put it like that , i plan on buying one anyway , tho all stores seems to have it out of stock for last couple of months due to somekind of manufacturing problem. The aquarium is maybe 10cm from the backwall so i doubt that would matter that mutch the air...
  3. M

RSM250 running to hot

im planing on buying a Tunze nanostream to get some more circulation going but right now it's not really a priority since it will probly increase my already steaming tank temperature. i checked earlier today at about 5am, with the lights off ,skimmer off and auxillery fans on, 28.5degrees :( i...
  4. M

RSM250 running to hot

Im still waiting for feedback from Redsea or my dealer, i havent run the skimmer now for almost a week , and with extra fans on it keeps 27-28 but if i turn off the fans it goes over 30. And this with skimmer off, cant be only the skimmer pump i think its all the pumps, some sort of watts...
  5. M

RSM250 running to hot

i have spent way to mutch money on this tank to be forced to buy a chiller for this tank when the manual clearly says i dont have to, ive been talking to the swedish importer, and they have a dialgue with Red Sea. They are looking into it.
  6. M

RSM250 running to hot

Well its defenetly the pumps that are faulty in some way, my room temperature is very cold right ive tured down almost all the heater elements its below 22 now in the tank room, even colder at night. when i turned off one circulation pump and the skimmer the temp drops to below 25 in matter of...
  7. M

RSM250 running to hot

Carsten : when they do be sure to post it here , im eager to know whats beeing done.
  8. M

RSM250 running to hot

The Manual says that a chiller might be required if ur room temp is higher then 26-27 or something if i remember correct, or if u live in a "warmer climate" and Denmark and Sweden isent really what i would picture as a "warmer climate" I have run the tank now with the skimmer of for about 24...
  9. M

RSM250 running to hot

The thing that really worries me is that it is winter and atleast -5 outside in a few months we are gonna have around 30+ outside
  10. M

RSM250 running to hot

Carsten: I Noticed that to when i assembled it. The labels are wrong just like yours. atleast if thats what the manual says it shouldt be. /Mathias
  11. M

RSM250 running to hot

I am getting worried , but some kind of feedback from RSM that they are aware and working on solutions would be nice , only thing i can get is empty words from my dealer :P im almost postive all my pumps has somekinda of excessive heat coming of them tho they do not feel warm at touch, i had my...
  12. M

RSM250 running to hot

Hi , i thought i might do the same Carsten. i tried one thing lastnight was to remove the bubble trap filters, and run one of the circulation pumps by itself and it still hit 28,5 during the night. now ive run each pump on its own and it still hits high temp. i think the pumps are generating...
  13. M

RSM250 running to hot

double :P
  14. M

RSM250 running to hot

Well that kinda ruins the point of the aquarium , to run it with the lid open. i bought this for alot of money i want it to be working properly easy as that.
  15. M

RSM250 running to hot

Hi, I have been browsing the web for days looking for people with the same problem as me. i live in sweden and its in the middle of winter atleast 5-10 below 0 every day. my room temperature is a steady 22 degrees celcius and still my RSM 250 keeps atleast 28 degrees during the day...