Search results

1. BuDZnSuDS

berlin skimmer

i had bought a berlin skimmer thats just hanging of the back of my tank for now, and its creating a lot of micro bubbles its been set up for about a month now and the bubbles havnt reduced much at all. is there anything im doing wrong
  2. BuDZnSuDS

Bulk head and return pump

I was gunna buy a 1inch bulkhead and drill bit with a pvc pipe overflow. so what size return pump would i need? its a 10gallon sump/fuge project for my 30 gallon fowlr tank. Would 1 inch be to big? Blake
  3. BuDZnSuDS

fast little bugger

so i turned my light on when i got home from my 20 min drive through 10 inches of snow haha and i saw this really really little white almost transparent thing zoom into a crevis of live rock he was about 2 cm and wicked fast so i watched and saw some antenas on it and then it moved into the back...
  4. BuDZnSuDS

any idea??

Found this about a week ago changing my water and now theres a few more developing around it. sorry i tryed to fix the pic on my comp to make it more visible because it was taken with my phone.
  5. BuDZnSuDS

Porcupine puffer =[

My porcupine puffer pulled a finding nemo!!! I have no idea how he fit up the filter tube! I feel so stupid though and dont wanna buy anymore fish because i lost my sixline wrasse last week when he jumped out of the wire holes in the back of my tank. errrr. wicked discouraging.
  6. BuDZnSuDS

new tank

So I just got into saltwater tanks and i thought why not get a small freshwater tank thats 10gallon just to learn with. I know about water chemistry already and the cycles but my main goal is that i would love to learn how to breed. Is it at all possible to do in a 10 gallon tank and what are...
  7. BuDZnSuDS

sump blueprints

So i know how to make the sump with the acrylic and the drilling just becuase ive done a little plumbing and construction but i want to grow copal pods so i can get a mandarin. my disign for the tank is 3 section for the skimmer for the live rock and algea growth of the pods a micro bubble...
  8. BuDZnSuDS

Six line wrasse MIA

hey guys, My sixline usually likes to come out and swim around the rocks esp when the lights on and my pair of clowns stick to their side of the tank but i havnt seen my sixline even when i droped his minced clams in the tank. my clowns have adapted to a new area of the tank wich i noticed about...
  9. BuDZnSuDS

New from RI

Hey everyone I would like to introduce myself to RS. My names Blake im from pawtucket Rhode Island and yes just like family guy haha. Im new to the sw aquariums. I have read a lot but still feel like I learn something new everyday. Currently other than my small FW tank i have a 30 gallon tank...