Search results

1. jgarrett830

My zoa garden

oh that is nice...like them......very nice...
  2. jgarrett830

Bwlr's 92 Corner Tank

framerguy..can u send me a privite message..got a something to show u
  3. jgarrett830

Fish

ok..im lost here..what the heck is karma..i think im alittle slow.....
  4. jgarrett830

Fish

well it is great to have friends like yall
  5. jgarrett830

Fish

ok....goodie..well little nemo .....it is....LOL......40 something post to come to this conclusion.......LOL
  6. jgarrett830

For Sale, EXTRA cold air

well can u ship it to the mtns of north ga....love to see a white christmas.....it is in the upper 50's here with rain...love to see some snow that would hang around more than 5 min.....:bluemad:
  7. jgarrett830

Fish

oh by the way .i see u are from orlando...when u going to let me come see the syetem u have..LOL......vacation..LOL and in return a trip to the mtns of north ga..LOL
  8. jgarrett830

Fish

yea....ok.....let me add this in ....with the black....i really set this tank up for my son....so he can watch the fish....so u still think the black and white would be better for him to see.....
  9. jgarrett830

Fish

yea......good...i think the world of you two....im up in the air about the clowns....i like the black percela..and the orange percela.......so it is time to vote on which one....guys.....lets here it,,,the most votes...is it..LOL....
  10. jgarrett830

Fish

yea......that is the plan......one of my buddies on here lives close...and he is good .....to me...he has frags ready to put in .....and he knows how i love the clown.....what was the problem..i was torn between a black or orange ......that are about 1 inch long....i don't really want any other...
  11. jgarrett830

Fish

i hope..it is going to be a slow process..i hope obama can help this poor fireman out...
  12. jgarrett830

Fish

well to be honest that is why i set up the tank...might be best to just throw it out..and start over...im currently working ona 125gal ...how about that...yall think they will fit in there
  13. jgarrett830

Fish

well most people have told me that i could have a clown fish....and other little things.....
  14. jgarrett830

Fish

ok....tank is doing good for people have been keeping up....it is a 12 nano...it has been cycling for over 4 months...all is good..not time to add livestock....just wondering if it would be ok to put 2 baby clowns in the tank..LFS advised they would be fine....and also added a camel shrip...
  15. jgarrett830

Problems...

i just think the world of u 3 guys....
  16. jgarrett830

Problems...

Alright...today is tuesday..came home check the water... Temp- 75.3 Ph-between 8.4-8.8 Ammonia-0 Nitrite-0 Nitrate-0 Hydrometer-reading 1.026.. so what yall think
  17. jgarrett830

Problems...

yep ....the water change went great......all was well ..came back home that evening ..and put the crabs back in and they were all having a good time.....running around everything.....that one with the messed up shell was funny...i think he is hung ..he walks backwards beside going forward...the...
  18. jgarrett830

Problems...

well thanks for the book and all the help greg...u are like the big brother i never had..LOL......also....what u think about getting a few snails to put back i here......when i go get the new heater.......
  19. jgarrett830

Problems...

whatelse would benifit me.....i took all the bio balls out.....and the ceramic filter...and added more carbon.....whatelse would do good....i have been reading about yours all....what was yall talking about putting in the back
  20. jgarrett830

Problems...

heck i don't know if there is anywhere around here that has them....i will check the LFS....to see that they have...and if it is reasonable.....im going to log onto ebay right now and get the refractor....