Search results

1. casso-1

casso-1

2. casso-2

casso-2

3. mew

The Woodstock Picasso Clown Club!!

my camera battery finally arrived and it's time for me to share some pictures as well !! one of them's a perfect model, but the other two are less reluctant to pose for the camera. I'll share some more when I can get some better pictures!
  4. mew

Picasso & Snowcasso Clownfish for sale~

waiting for my new camera battery to arrive so that i can take pictures !! :bouncer: :spinner: :alien: :snowski: the babies took a while before they accepted food. i went out and bought all sorts of foods to see what they liked best !! so far, they seem to like the cyclopeeze the best.
  5. mew

babies come in 13 hrs 17 mins. I cant wait!
  6. mew

pink lemonade and candlelght frags for sale

Where are you located in California? Will wait patiently for pictures. :)
  7. mew

wow it's FREEZING in the north and east. it's 80 degrees here in SoCal!! i'm wearing shorts here!
  8. mew

Ras, that's a fantastic pair you got there. I'm jealous! I hope I'll be able to get a pair like yours.
  9. mew

C'mon people. Even if you don't read the whole thread, at least see the first and last page. :columbo:
  10. mew

Rearing Picasso Percula Clownfish!

The C grades, I bet you can take them to the LFS for store credit at the very least. I'm sure you can also use the store credit to get some useful things for your breeding. :) I know that's what one of the local breeder here does.
  11. mew

Thanks for the welcome. (: Oh, and as a note, if anyone in Southern California wants to split shipping with me, that's fine by me too. Just going to have to be patient while I wait for some beautiful babies. :turntable
  12. mew

long line, but I'm interested in one B-grade and one A-grade, if I may. :)
  13. mew

mew

hello. i am mew.