Picasso & Snowcasso Clownfish for sale~

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Note:

When receiving these picassos that have endured a long transport (overnight service) please keep the following in mind:

1. They have been in the pitch black dark for at least 12 hours and probably closer to 18 hours. When you open the box, PLEASE do so under dim lighting so they can acclimate to the light. When acclimating them, turn off the tank lights for a few hours. Removing them in bright light or holding the bag up to a light to look inside is very stressful.
  2. Never acclimate while they are in the Kordon Breathing bags. Doing so can suffocate them. Remove the fish to another bag or container during acclimation.
  3. Quarantine! My fish are disease free but quarantining is always a great idea. It will allow your fish to acclimate to its new home and foods. You will also be better able to determine if it is eating well.
  4. The fish that I send are around 1-1.25" which is small. If you do not have the proper set up for a small fish, please refrain from buying them. They can slip through openings larger fish can't or can get blown around by strong powerheads/pumps found in many reef tanks.
The above recommendations are very important and should not be ignored. Following the guidelines will help ensure your new acquisition the best chance for a stress free introduction and a strong start with its new family.

Last edited:

mew

Thanks for the welcome. :)

Oh, and as a note, if anyone in Southern California wants to split shipping with me, that's fine by me too.

Just going to have to be patient while I wait for some beautiful babies. :turntable

dcordray

Can you update my request or add me to the list again for the Grade A's in addition to the Snowcassos. Thanks. The babies are looking awesome, can't wait to get some!!!

HightideTN

Beautiful! I can't wait! 25 more people to go and counting :)
Nancy

According to the list you were the next Snocasso customer - pretty quick huh?

A quote we floated around the Poison Dart Frog hobby was;

"Time is fun when your having flies!"

Congratulations Nancy - Please keep us posted on your success!

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Congrats Nancy :) That is a nice pair and their white is still developing. I am very interested to see how they look when grown.

I tried sending videos to only one person at a time but it does not work well at all. I end up waiting 12 hrs for each person to respond. Days later the fish is still for sale and cramped in the tiny breeder's net needing to be shipped.

I will send out available videos for all grades to multiple people at once in order to save a lot of time. The snowcasso video was sent to many on the list as well as those folks that specifically stipulated interest in buying one.

MarvinsReef

Congrats Nancy :) That is a nice pair and their white is still developing. I am very interested to see how they look when grown.

I tried sending videos to only one person at a time but it does not work well at all. I end up waiting 12 hrs for each person to respond. Days later the fish is still for sale and cramped in the tiny breeder's net needing to be shipped.

I will send out available videos for all grades to multiple people at once in order to save a lot of time. The snowcasso video was sent to many on the list as well as those folks that specifically stipulated interest in buying one.
congrats Nancy... another 28g JBJ member... ;)

Nancy Pichette

Thanks everyone, I am so excited! Lucky for me I had dental surgery yesterday so was just lying in bed on the computer. When I got that email I hit reply before I even seen the video :) I felt like I was bidding on ebay :)
If I hadn't got these I would probably have had to wait till spring because the snow and bad weather will be starting soon and Doni it's been pretty cold here lately so I will keep a eye on the weather and let you know.
Thanks Nancy

TonyD

Hey Doni Marie, am I missing something or is my name gone from the list?

I'm still waiting for a pair of A's