Picasso & Snowcasso Clownfish for sale~

Blitzburggirl

Ok, Doni,
Here's a little more I've learned. I have an acan frag that has an uncanny ability to flip over, so I have a large plastic spoon I use to flip it back so I don't have to put my hands in the tank.

I had it advance in the direction of Spot, and he quickly jumped in the torch. Well, as long as the spoon was in there, Spot and G both stayed put. The minute I removed the spoon, G chased Spot out. So, I think it's territorial. Anyways, I think I may go with an anenome in the tank. Do you think it will be irrepairable to their pairing if I do that?

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Ok, Doni,
Here's a little more I've learned. I have an acan frag that has an uncanny ability to flip over, so I have a large plastic spoon I use to flip it back so I don't have to put my hands in the tank.

I had it advance in the direction of Spot, and he quickly jumped in the torch. Well, as long as the spoon was in there, Spot and G both stayed put. The minute I removed the spoon, G chased Spot out. So, I think it's territorial. Anyways, I think I may go with an anenome in the tank. Do you think it will be irrepairable to their pairing if I do that?

"G" will most likely morph into the female.
Your tank is small enough that they will still be in close proximity to one another; so as long as "G" is there to dominate "Spot", their pairing will remain as is.
If you had them in a large 4' tank and they were at opposite ends with no interaction, both would probably turn female eventually.

mew

waiting for my new camera battery to arrive so that i can take pictures !! :bouncer: :spinner: :alien: :snowski:

the babies took a while before they accepted food. i went out and bought all sorts of foods to see what they liked best !!
so far, they seem to like the cyclopeeze the best.

Last edited:

Evik

Hi Doni, I'm looking for Picasso & Snowcasso and found this forum. Do you still have some for sale? How long is the waiting list? I live in NJ, is it too cold to ship them? Please let me know.

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Hi Doni, I'm looking for Picasso & Snowcasso and found this forum. Do you still have some for sale? How long is the waiting list? I live in NJ, is it too cold to ship them? Please let me know.

Hi Evik.
Yes, I will ship to NJ but you must pick the package up at your local FED EX hub.

I am not adding names to the waiting list any longer. Once the list is fulfilled, I will be using a buy-it-now process (should be MUCH better/faster). You can see the list on the first post of this thread: http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/livestock-sale-trade/37665-picasso-snowcasso-clownfish-sale.html

Please watch this thread for future updates.

I do not have any snowcassos available right now and the list is still very long for those. I only get 2-4 snowcassos per hatch so they are rare.

As far as grade A's and B's, I will be sorting my oldest batch possibly this weekend or next and will then be finishing the waiting list for those who want A's & B's within the next two weeks.

Evik

Doni, thank you for quick respond. I'm interested in 2 grade A.
I have 90 gallon mixed reef with breeding pair of Ocellaris and I'm getting smaller tank for this Picasso pair for my B'day in Feb :dance: , I'm so excited I love them. Especially I love the pattern of the 3th picture of your grade A. I understand I can't pick the pattern but just in case if you will have some similar :)

Evik

Doni I'm reading your "Rearing Picasso Percula Clownfish!" thread now, it is fascinating, I'm learning a lot, thanx

GSELLERS

Has been struck by the ban stick
hey doni could you add me to the list for another snowcasso? the one i have is doing great, the female i had jumped so baby boy needs another partner

bhelne01

dear donni
i am really interested in getting a snowcasso and picasso. im new to the saltwater world and think that theses would be some GREAT FISH for my tank. how can i get a pair? and how soon

cartman5579

Hey Doni, i'll take a pair of Grade A's if they become available. I think it will be a LONG wait for the snowcassos and i'm fairly far down the list. Thanks

Woodstock

RS STAFF
dear donni
i am really interested in getting a snowcasso and picasso. im new to the saltwater world and think that theses would be some GREAT FISH for my tank. how can i get a pair? and how soon

Hi. Please watch this thread for updates regarding the 'buy-it-now' process I am switching to. I expect it to be ready in a month or so... Thank you.

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Under Construction

Donisreef.com

The above website is where the buy-in-now will EVENTUALLY be found.
The site is under construction and remains a work in progress.

olivert00

Doni,
A wonderful work in Progress, it looks great, easy to navigate, lots of info and great photos. If it is still under construction I can't wait to see it when finished.

Debbie