Search results

1. D

Mandarin

Tell me about it!
  2. D

Mandarin

I lucked out big time! She loves fish, frogs and corals! Oh yeah, did I mention she was gorgeous!:woohoo:
  3. D

new and i need help

Not sure what brand you have, but this is a good place to start... JBJ-USA Aquarium Products
  4. D

Mandarin

A lot of people are scared off by the fruit flies, but if you get the wingless one's, it takes away the "gross" factor. My girlfriend is pretty patient... Hell, who wouldn't want to date a guy addicted to corals, frogs and fruit flies!!! lol!
  5. D

Mandarin

Thanks guys! I've had them for about four years now. I actually have four, but don't have a pic with all of them on this computer. I will get them together with a better pic of the terrarium too.
  6. D

Mandarin

Thank you! Pic as requested...
  7. D

Mandarin

Nice! I am fairly familiar with CR. I traveled the country for about 45 days in 2001. Absolutely loved it. I saw my first dart frogs in the CR rainforests and now keep four dendrobates azures along with my reef tank.
  8. D

Mandarin

14 may be a bit small. Generally, they would require about 25 gallons or more, as you need enough rock/sand for them to graze on. Where are you in Costa Rica?
  9. D

Mandarin

Great addition to a well established tank with lots of live rock/sand. They eat mostly copepods and worms, so your tank should be cycled for at least 6 months before you add one so there are enough pods for them to eat. However, mine does eat frozen mysis as well. But, I have had others that...
  10. D

Coralife 36" 150W Metal Halide Rertofit Kit

I still have this if anyone is interested. Just PM me an offer...
  11. D

Seting up a 14 gallon biocube

Tell me about it!
  12. D

A week later... Here are the pics! Gotta love the samurai warrior that protects the reef!!! :guns:
  13. D

Sorry for lagging on this. My brother had a baby Thursday, so I just got back into town. i will post pics tonight.
  14. D

May 2011 POTM Contest!

I knew I was doing something wrong. :drooool:
  15. D

I have some pics if you want to see what his rock looks like. Just cycled a new tank with his rock about three or four months ago. Lots of purple and pink coralline algae. No gorilla crabs so far! lol!
  16. D

Condy anemone and clownfish

Gorgeous!
  17. D

May 2011 POTM Contest!

Here's mine!
  18. D

I have been buying from Marty for 8 years and I LOVE his rock. He runs a great biz and would recommend him to anyone on this site. Frankie, please do not be made at me for posting this. :)
  19. D

Id on a snail please!

+1 ^^
  20. D

Hello RS

Greetings!