Search results

1. dennyamy

Red Sea Abudjubbe Wrasses

Does anyone have this wrasses in their reef tank. I have been told they are fine with corals and other reef creatures.
  2. dennyamy

Hammer Problem

http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq235/dennyamy/saltwater272.jpg Please take a look at this hammer and let me know what could be the problem with this. The one end looks great, everthing else died.
  3. dennyamy

Ich treatment

Have any of you used the product from Kordon called Ich Attack 100 Organic . I have a 180 gal. reef tank and have some fish showing signs of ich. I have raised the water temp. and I am lowering the salinty.
  4. dennyamy

Mushroom Polyp - Ricordea Green

Will anything in a reef tank eat a Mushroom Polyp? I am missing one and have no idea what could have happend to it.
  5. dennyamy

Fuge Algae

I have a 75 gal fuge under my 180 gal reef tank. I have mangroves, cheta, and several other algaes. Is the brown hairlike algae forming on the glass bad? Take a look at the pict. http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq235/dennyamy/saltwater213.jpg
  6. dennyamy

number of anemones

What is a good number of anemones to keep in a 180 gal reef tank?
  7. dennyamy

Water Changes

What do you guys and gals think about water changes? My system is 2 months old, all numbers are correct and it is stocked and doing fine. Why do changes if nothing is wrong?
  8. dennyamy

High flow corals

With my tank I have 2 powerful powerheads. The one is fine, but the 2nd points towards the back of my tank and hits a lot of my live rock. Can anyone give me some hints on corals that would like a high flow?
  9. dennyamy

number of saltwater fish

I have a 180 gal reef tank. Can anyone tell me if there is a formula for the amount of fish I should or could have in this size tank. Right now I have 4 clowns, 4 cromis, 4 anthias, 2 tangs, 3 cardinals, 2 wrasse, and 1 basslett
  10. dennyamy

heaters

I have a 180 gal. tank. My water temp. is about 70 degrees. Is this warm enough for fish, corals, invt. etc.
  11. dennyamy

New to forum

Hi all. I hope that I can learn a few things from all of you and maybe even offer some addvice.