Search results

1. S

Would this fish combo work?

Howdy all, I've been pondering over fish selections for my RSM 130D (34 gallon) tank since I got it in November. I was just about to pull the trigger on a few more corals and some fish when I decided to give up all but essential reef purchases for lent. So, on April 12th I will be out and...
  2. S

RSM Sand question

I got my 130D a couple of weeks ago. I was hoping to set up the nicest tank I've ever had, so I went out and bought sugar sized aragonite. Does anyone have experience with this? I'm beginning to think that it will NEVER settle down. I'm almost feeling certain my water will be milky for years...
  3. S

WTB Nanocube 6 top

Howdy all, Do you have a nc 6 that cracked or ? and you have an extra top? If so, please get in touch with me. I am hoping for a stock top with lighting and fans as they come from the factory, but let me know what you have! Also interested in any clip on lights or ones that can be mounted on a...
  4. S

Need help (discount codes)

Thanks to all, I ordered from That Fish Place per Reefmacks recommendation. Got it for 849.99 (total kit, including stand and starter set up), plus an additional 10% off for a total of 764.99 to my door! Should be here this week. I can't wait.
  5. S

Thanks guys, I'll look into both of these.
  6. S

Howdy all, Will be ordering my RSM 130D any day now. If anyone has any online coupon codes for vendors, could you please let me know. Even a 5% code will save a lot! Thanks for any help.
  7. S

Getting new RSM need some help please.

Whoa, the D is going to be $100 more? None of the improvements I saw for the D really seemed to be huge, any info on the price?
  8. S

Popeye Disease

I hate to give this advice because I don't believe in herbal remedies, but try switching feedings to something "medicated" and add a cleaner shrimp to the tank. I had a flame angel get popeye and give ich to the whole tank in one day. I would quarantine fish after fish and never got things...
  9. S

Stock my RSM (reef safe fish)

Howdy all, I am getting the RSM to replace a jbj 24 that cracked on me. I will be starting anew, with no livestock. I have plans for corals, but want advice on fish, what would YOU stock with? I'm certain 3 fish will be comfortable, maybe up to 5 fish if they are smaller, so lets hear it, if...