Search results

1. WayneL333

New Magazine dedicated to the Reefer Hobbyist

A few online stores carry Tyree LE corals. The ones I know of are: Frag Farmer atlantisaquarium.net Welcome to REEFREADY.NET
  2. WayneL333

Right now, it is in limited distribution. I only know of a few lfs here in Socal that have it. But I did just receive a shipment from Premium Aquatics and it had a free copy in the box.
  3. WayneL333

Hey, I just wanted to let you guys know, my friend Dave and a few of his friends just put out a new reef magazine dedicated to us hobbyist. It's called Reef Hobbyist Magazine. Welcome to Reef Hobbyist Magazine The first article is by Tyree and all the various Watermelon Echino morphs out...
  4. WayneL333

Clams - Need Quick Advice

I'm sorry to say, IMO the lighting is insufficient and those clams will eventually die. You need more intense lighting than fluro lighting for clams.
  5. WayneL333

I need a prayer.

I'm sorry for your family's grief. Please know you'll be in my prayers.
  6. WayneL333

Marine Depot

I've ordered from them too. Always a good experience, although I never ordered any livestock from them. Their dry goods ordering is especially good if you live in California. You pay no sales tax and shipping is free which is usually next day if your order is early enough.
  7. WayneL333

Loud overflow!

My next question is that with these standpipes in the overflow, won't a lot of detrivorous waste be caught on the bottom of the overflow?
  8. WayneL333

Loud overflow!

Thanks everyone. I'm going to go out and make a Durso right now and see how it does!
  9. WayneL333

Loud overflow!

Hi all, I was hoping someone could help me silence my loud overflow. I have a 30 inch high 300 gallon tank with an internal trapazoid overflow. I have two 1.5" drains on the bottom of the overflow. One draining into my sump and the other one feeding my BK 250 external and refugium. I don't...
  10. Gem Tang and Mystery Wrasse

Gem Tang and Mystery Wrasse

Gem Tang and Mystery Wrasse
  11. WayneL333

Poll:Salt? Fresh? Both? What do you keep?

I have a 180 reef tank and a 300 Arowana community tank. I started off with FW when I was young and I moved to SW when I got older.
  12. Red and Gray striped Lordhowensis

Red and Gray striped Lordhowensis

Acanthastrea Lordhowensis
  13. Red Pinstripe Lordhowensis

Red Pinstripe Lordhowensis

14. Interruptus Angel nibbling on a Lord

Interruptus Angel nibbling on a Lord

Interruptus Angel nibbling on a Lordhowensis
  15. Strawberry Striped Lord

Strawberry Striped Lord