Search results

1. kragon

A Golfers 180 Tank

trying to get an opinion on something, If i get a boaster pump added to my rodi unit will that be an advantage or not really
  2. kragon

A Golfers 180 Tank

1once a day with frozen food and seaweeed.
  3. kragon

A Golfers 180 Tank

Alright my tank is 180 gallons and has been set up for a year and a half. Equipment for is an ASM 3 skimmer a wet dry filter with live rock and carbon pillows in the sump. Lighting includes oddysea mh light that has 10000k watt bulbs. About 200 pounds of live rock and about 50 pounds of sand and...
  4. kragon

ro/di unit

buckeye field supplies have quality units and have heard nothing but good things about them.
  5. kragon

How to hook up pump

yea ill start a chronicle and try to get help there i have some ideas, but i am hoping to get a rodi unit from same company with a pressure pump which is cheaper.
  6. kragon

How to hook up pump

does anybody know how to hook up a booster pump
  7. kragon

How to hook up pump

its good its fully healed right now
  8. kragon

How to hook up pump

Alright if found a booster pump that wont break the bank since really i dont need another rodi the one i have is fine. But here is the pump, Aquatec 8800 Booster Pump, 1/4" ports :: Pumps & Accessories :: Buckeye Field Supply, Ltd.
  9. kragon

Frag's

I have coral frags that are growing crazy some i had to frag to stop them growing next to corals, the ones growing are stars, daisey and anthelia all of these corals grow quickly but my tank isnt in great shape so why would they be doing this good. Does this means things are getting better or...
  10. kragon

2 Months to Live

My tangs have only about 2 months to live because i had an expert on fish diesease and health come in(he was my science teacher) and say that there is nothing i can do but wait for them to die. He says that the malnutrion on top of bad water quality means no hope. I have been trying to get them...
  11. kragon

Rodi not producing Alot

ill call the pet store tommorow good night everybody
  12. kragon

Rodi not producing Alot

well i looked at the prices for a pump and you know what with the sale on rodi units i can get a brand new one with the pump on it already and i guess i could sell my other rodi to a local store plus i get 50 % ground shipping should i do that i have enough money.
  13. kragon

Rodi not producing Alot

alright i look into the pressure boaster
  14. kragon

Rodi not producing Alot

not even a year and i dont know the pressure
  15. kragon

Rodi not producing Alot

I have an rodi unit coralife module 2 it says it produces 50 gpd but for mine it takes about a week to make a hundred gallons. So why would it go that slow and will i need to buy another one.
  16. kragon

Go on or Give Up

well i know they are malnourished because their fins are looking like fresh water fin rot but i know that it is not just the diesease becasue when i improved their diet they got some bettter and now are growing faster. But here is a question i am seeing corraline algae on some rocks but...
  17. kragon

What do you with your RO-unit waste water?

i have my waste water going back to my systern since we get the water from the rain so we dont have to buy more water and haul it up
  18. kragon

Go on or Give Up

well thanks for the support you have gave me some determination to go off again but i have some major questions should i start a new thread and if yes then where
  19. kragon

Go on or Give Up

try to feed them 2 or at least one piece of algae and feed them two times in small portion of a mush that i made and other frozen foods different every day.
  20. kragon

Go on or Give Up

well to be honest its all my fault i havent been feeding them right and now im paying the price, scratch that they are but im trying my best i just bought a magazine that talks about their diet.