Search results

1. WEISER

What to get?

I currently have a 75gal reef tank with 2 False percs 1 Pygmy angel What would be a good addition to the tank I tried a kole tang but for some reason it died within five minutes of being in my tank I acclimated it for 2 hours using the drip it looked pritty stressed.I was thinking of some...
  2. Elegant_2

Elegant_2

3. Frog_Spawn

Frog_Spawn

4. Frog_Spawn_2

Frog_Spawn_2

5. WEISER

Clown Fish Breathing Hard

should I remove him
  6. WEISER

Clown Fish Breathing Hard

I have had two False Percs for about a week one will eat anything and is very active and the other I realy havent seen eat anything. It dosent look skinny or sick but it just stays at the bottom of the tank and looks at it self in the glass its also breathing very fast its just a little bit...
  7. WEISER

Is It Normal For Leather To Swell At Night

Ok makes my life much easier thanks
  8. WEISER

I havent added any fish and I wont for a while so there isint much stuff in the water for the leather is there any thing I should do for feeding purposes I have Two 250W 14K MH and Two Actinic T5 My calcium is 450 so I havent added any thing. I was told to add Ecosystems Reef Solution is...
  9. WEISER

This is durring the Day and second pic is at night notice the swelling in the base.
  10. WEISER

Ive noticed that my new leather swells up at night is this normal the stem swells almost twice its size :drooool:
  11. Snail

Snail

12. New_Leather

New_Leather

13. New_Shroons3

New_Shroons3

14. New_Shroons2

New_Shroons2

15. New_Shroons

New_Shroons

16. WEISER

Investing In A LifeMeter 3

Thanks Travis
  17. WEISER

Investing In A LifeMeter 3

I am going to be investing in a LifeMeter 3 for the purpose of auto dosing. What would be the Ideal setup for adding KalK and anything else I would need Im just learning this system. I would like to set this system up the right way the first time so please let meknow what you would do for best...
  18. New Pepermint Shrimp

New Pepermint Shrimp

19. WEISER

My Skimmer But Might Go With Euro Reef

This is my skimmer has anyone seen this model I dont know who makes it but its doing an ok job I guess I was thinking of going with a Euro Reef any opinions? :drooool:
  20. My Skimmer From LFS

My Skimmer From LFS

I think its doing an OK job but I think I real want a Euro Reef