Clown Fish Breathing Hard

WEISER

I have had two False Percs for about a week one will eat anything and is very active and the other I realy havent seen eat anything. It dosent look skinny or sick but it just stays at the bottom of the tank and looks at it self in the glass its also breathing very fast its just a little bit smaller than the other clown which is doing very well. I just did a water change and all my test are good. This is what Ive been feeding:

Formula One Frozen with garlic solution
Spectrum Marine Fish Formula
Cyclops-Eeze

I dont know why one is doing so much better than the other. :grr:

Reefer-KEV

It could be getting picked on by the bigger clown. When I tried to pair my tomato clown up she beat the crap out of the other till it almost died. I saved it and eventually tried and different one. The new one hasnt had problems yet but she still occasionally lunges towards him. I would watch carefully for aggression or a combination of stress from the move and her beating on it. Just my thoughts.

Kevin

EricShane

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but thats the way mine acted for a week, then he dissapeared.. :( I wonder if it may possibly be a sign of Infection somewhere in its body.