Search results

1. BIGGUN

How many balls and what size barb for ETSS ??? skimmer

I have an old ETSS skimmer labeled only as an Environmental Tower Super Skimmer with no model number. I believe it to be comparable to the 600 from the pics I've seen. The only difference is my collection cup attachment plates are square instead of round. The problem I have is that I believe the...
  2. BIGGUN

Deltec MCE-600 for sale

Anyone looking for a Deltec MCE-600 HOB skimmer? I just took it off my tank tonight. Because of it's location on the sump (under my stand) servicing it is a royal pain due to fact of NO clearance. I'm hooking up an ETSS external so I don't need this any more. The pump needs rebuilt or...
  3. BIGGUN

Need a clown cherry picker.

Hi, Hoping that someone out there may have seen either Picasso or Snowflake or Snowball clowns for sale. If you know of anyone selling a pair of these please post it here for me. Even if it's a LFS maybe I can get them to ship. Thanks, Kevin Miller
  4. BIGGUN

Good price on decent MH

These bulbs look pretty good in person. 250 watt 175 watt Kevin
  5. BIGGUN

NEW 250 and 175 watt SE MH bulbs

I have 250 and 175 watt standard SE MH bulbs for sale for $36 + $5 shipping each. The 175 watt bulbs are 10K nice white color with a touch of actinic. The 250 watt bulbs have the PAR of a good 12K with a slightly more blue color. If you have any questions please e-mail me at...
  6. BIGGUN

WHat is it and do you want some??

Hi everyone, The acan lord Kings moved here I see. Was hoping for an ID on this guy. Would anyone want frags? Kevin