Need a clown cherry picker.

BIGGUN

Hi,

Hoping that someone out there may have seen either Picasso or Snowflake or Snowball clowns for sale. If you know of anyone selling a pair of these please post it here for me. Even if it's a LFS maybe I can get them to ship.

Thanks,
Kevin Miller

Charlie97L

Don't you mean a trigger? I've never heard of a picasso clown before, but a picasso trigger yes. Those get very big though, just to warn you. If you could link to a picture that would probably help.

BIGGUN

No it is a Picasso Clownfish. It is bred by ORA and they have some sweet patterning to them. Thanks for looking though.

Kevin

Witfull

they seem to be experimental now, only in broodstocking.

http://www.orafarm.com/newspecies.html

new_species.jpg

billyr98

I haven't been to the store in like 3 weeks but in Clifton, NJ they had like 6 snowflake clowns in a tank.. you might wanna give them a ring.

BoomerD

You USED to be able to contact ORA to see what they had in stock, then have your LFS order what you wanted. (presuming they had an account with ORA to begin with)...

Frankie

RS STAFF
:/ I'll stick with the Akindynos. Those look like sick perc's to me. Not my tast.

Dragon Wrasse

Percula Clown $23.99
Camel hair paint brush $4.99
White Model paint $1.99
Everybody loveing the way my "Picasso Clown Fish" looks PRICELESS!!!

Last edited:

jbaquarium

Hi,

Hoping that someone out there may have seen either Picasso or Snowflake or Snowball clowns for sale. If you know of anyone selling a pair of these please post it here for me. Even if it's a LFS maybe I can get them to ship.

Thanks,
Kevin Miller

In Cape Coral, Florida Aquarium and Reef Center currently has 4 available. 239-242-2230