Search results

1. BIGGUN

LED lighting

Seperately dimmable whites and blues. Manually dimmable would be fine. Automated dimming would be GREAT so you could do dawn and dusk and stop them at certain levels in case you didn't need 100 % power for your system. Kevin
  2. BIGGUN

How many balls and what size barb for ETSS ??? skimmer

I have an old ETSS skimmer labeled only as an Environmental Tower Super Skimmer with no model number. I believe it to be comparable to the 600 from the pics I've seen. The only difference is my collection cup attachment plates are square instead of round. The problem I have is that I believe the...
  3. BIGGUN

Deltec MCE-600 for sale

Dave, That's what I just picked up. Any adjustment tips? Kevin
  4. BIGGUN

Deltec MCE-600 for sale

Around $300 for the skimmer once it's fixed. I don't know what's fair without having a price on the parts. Kevin
  5. BIGGUN

Deltec MCE-600 for sale

Dave, What pump are you running? Kevin
  6. BIGGUN

Deltec MCE-600 for sale

I'm currently talking to D&D to try to get the parts to make it run right. Once I see how much they are I will have a better idea on what to ask for it. Kevin
  7. BIGGUN

Deltec MCE-600 for sale

Well....Bigger, Noisier, and uses more electricity. Now I just need to see how it draws and if it's easier for me to clean. ;) I'll let you know, Kevin
  8. BIGGUN

Deltec MCE-600 for sale

Anyone looking for a Deltec MCE-600 HOB skimmer? I just took it off my tank tonight. Because of it's location on the sump (under my stand) servicing it is a royal pain due to fact of NO clearance. I'm hooking up an ETSS external so I don't need this any more. The pump needs rebuilt or...
  9. BIGGUN

Anyone used these bulbs?

VERY late to this post but I haven't been here in a while. I feel that the ReefMax bulbs are a quality bulb for a good price. E-bay feedback at KMTBM is excellent. The feedback i've received from customers at the website seems to be just as positive. I also warranty the bulbs and have...
  10. BIGGUN

250W 10K bulb $23.99 WHAT!!!!

Take a look at the ReefMax bulbs if you get a chance. www.ReefMax.com I've had a ton of good feedback on them. Plus brand bulbs had a rep of being yellow but they may have fixed that. The ReefMax bulbs aren't quite as cheap but I feel they are a quality bulb at a good price. Kevin
  11. BIGGUN

Finally gonna go Metal Halide... Lighting advice needed...

also check out www.ReefMax.com $149 for a 250w kit NEW with your choice of bulb. Kevin
  12. BIGGUN

How do you Store extra Salt water ?

So what happens if you don't have a powerhead circulating it??? Does it go bad? How long? Is it recoverable? Thanks, Kevin
  13. BIGGUN

Need a clown cherry picker.

No it is a Picasso Clownfish. It is bred by ORA and they have some sweet patterning to them. Thanks for looking though. Kevin
  14. BIGGUN

Need a clown cherry picker.

Hi, Hoping that someone out there may have seen either Picasso or Snowflake or Snowball clowns for sale. If you know of anyone selling a pair of these please post it here for me. Even if it's a LFS maybe I can get them to ship. Thanks, Kevin Miller
  15. BIGGUN

Is My Rescue Angel Sick?

How much Metronidazole do you use to treat in the water instead of the food? Thanks, Kevin
  16. Sohal-y cow!

Sohal-y cow!

17. 1st day eater

1st day eater

18. Ole Yeller'

Ole Yeller'

19. Banner

Banner

20. Seahorse feeding station

Seahorse feeding station