Search results

1. FCatCH76

Lets try some Acans this time

Same drill as before, need room so lets sell them cheap! Three color morphs to buy. Red, Green and rainbow Lets do: $6 per head on the red and greens with a 3 head minimum $10 per head on the rainbow with a 2 head minimum As usual, the more you buy the cheaper I will...
  2. FCatCH76

Duncans...big beautiful Duncans!!

These colonies are getting way too big for the tank. The original colony came from Live Aquaria and this is my second trimming. Very hardy, have shipped well in the past. Will ship in a insulated container with either heat cold pack based on location. Australian Duncanopsammia axifuga: 13...
  3. FCatCH76

RSM 250 6 replacement bulbs ATI and UVL

I have 6 bulbs never used and up for sale! The bulbs are T5's 39W: 2 ATI Blue Plus 2 UVL Actinic White 1 UVL Super Actinic 1 UVL Aquasun A link to UVL site for color spectrum: UV Lighting International T5 V-HO I had these six ready to go for my next year bulb replacement but right now...
  4. FCatCH76

Chaeto

2 quart sized ziploc bags shipped anywhere in the continental U.S., $10 per bag/ or $15 for both. Loaded with pods and may contain grape caulerpa (c. racemosa). Shoot me an email to fcatch76@hotmail.com
  5. FCatCH76

CPR Aquafuge 2 Refugium w/ skimmer and light

Used- Includes 24 watt light fixture and bulb, clear stands for fixture....skimmer model with new Rio 600rvt skimmer pump. Refugium is still hooked up to the tank, but will be removed quickly upon sale. Pictures available upon request, item is in great condition with only minor use/ wear...
  6. FCatCH76

Chaeto

2 quart sized ziploc bags shipped anywhere in the continental U.S., $10 per bag/ or $15 for both. Loaded with pods and may contain grape caulerpa (c. racemosa). Shoot me an email to fcatch76@hotmail.com
  7. FCatCH76

Chaeto for sale

2 quart sized ziploc bags shipped anywhere in the continental U.S., $10 per bag. Loaded with pods and may contain calupra. Shoot me a PM or email to fcatch76@hotmail.com
  8. FCatCH76

Real Reef- the future of live rock

In case no one has heard or seen this yet: Real Reef Live Rock
  9. FCatCH76

JBJ Reaction Canister Filter

Aquarium Filtration & Water Quality: JBJ Lighting Reaction 4-Stage Canister Filter with UV Used for three months, comes with the ceramic rings (no charcoal bag), all tubing, suction cups hard tubing (cut a few inches off one end) a new $22 UV lamp installed but never turned on. The priming...
  10. FCatCH76

I had enough!

So this weekend I decided I want to throw the RSM250 skimmer out the f'in window! I was optimistic with the sicce pump and all was well for the few months I've had this thing. On Friday I installed my nextreef mr1 reactor and all day Sunday dealt with microbubbles. Now, there is no change in...
  11. FCatCH76

Need a brain!

Asking $75 willing to negotiate- about 4" by 4" The pictured one on the right hand side Green and Orange, has 4 or 5 mouths. Picture is a few months old but the brain is even bigger now, taking up too much room for my aquascape. kept under 234 watts of T5's (10k's and 460 Act.)
  12. FCatCH76

Corals for sale- need to go ASAP

Please help here, I will take any reasonable or best offer and therefore have not listed prices. All corals are kept under T5 lighting and all pictures are current as of 4/21. Will ship in a styrofoam box (propak) heat packs if needed and no additional charge. Local pickup welcome (PM for a...
  13. FCatCH76

A light at the end of the tunnel (250 Skimmer)

I contacted Pinky about my impellor issue as it started up again. Her response to me this morning is that she is sending me a new style pump that will make me happy! This would make my holiday..I'll let everyone know and sorry if this happens to be old news.
  14. FCatCH76

A few questions on Calc. Alk. Mag and RS test kits

Good morning all, Battling an issue with 7 dkH and trying to raise it to at least 9. So, I know all about the mag. level and how it allows the Calc. and Alk. to remain constant. Here is the dilemna: Using my API test kits: Ph: 7.8 RS ......8.2 API ......8.2 Electronic monitor...
  15. FCatCH76

ATO- what is everyone using

Yes, I'm still doing top-offs the old fashioned way. Was wondering who has what for their RSM? I have a Aqua lifter pump already, all the hose I could ever need, a container to hold the top off water. Just need the float(s). Any recommendations!
  16. FCatCH76

FCATCH76 RSM 250- running since May 2009

Picture of beginning. most everything seen came from my Biocube 29 and 14.: I put 120 blue led's in the hood to simulate the day/night effect. Added a JBJ reaction to help with my bioload and for added filtration. The canister filter is hooked to the chiller accessory kit. And the...