Search results

1. glampka

45 gal RR Cube

Had to post this before Dave (Uslanja) got on my case so here goes the story of upgrading my 30 gal to the new build: Tank - 45 gallon RR Marineland cube Stand - standard Marineland stand for the cube Lights - BoostLED's Mu Series 135W module Sump - custom made - nothing else would fit in...
  2. glampka

45 gallon RR cube

Anyone have a 45 gallon RR cube? I just bought one & need to know how much extra space I'll need to have in the sump in case of a power outage or pump shut down.
  3. glampka

FS- skimmers & refugium

Due to a few changes the following are up for grabs: 1. CPR Bak Bak 2 skimmer - has the Accela pump which is much quieter than running a MJ1200. Includes overflow boxes & a brand new bubble trap - $90. 2. AquaC Nano Ramora skimmer - with pump - $100 3. CPR Refugium - medium - 19" x 4.5" x...
  4. glampka

OT - Fish School

Here's the latest & greatest "MUST HAVE" New! The R2 Fish School
  5. glampka

Glass-Holes

If you want an internal overflow be sure to check out Glass-Holes.com dope aquarium stuff . Mike is simply awesome. :jumprope: Specials are not a problem for them & they had mine built & shipped the same day I ordered it. Also price includes 2-3 day shipping! I ordered mine on Thursday & it was...
  6. glampka

OT: Finally!!!

Finally took possession of the new boat!! :bouncer: :dance: :whstlr: :jumprope: :bluenod: Took it out for a little cruise on the mighty Niagara. It moves!! Had it up to 45 & didn't even have it opened up all the way! Early yet & not all the marinas have their gas pumps open so I need to...
  7. glampka

OT - Passing of Common Sense

Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape. He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as: Knowing when to...
  8. glampka

Aquarium Lights Express

Here's a site for relatively inexpensive bulbs (MH & PC). They are selling the PC for about 1/2 of what you would pay anywhere else. Aquarium Lights Express - Power Compact Aquarium Bulbs and Metal halides 18w, 24, 32w, 36w, 55w, 65w, 96w I recently purchased their 96W Daylight & Actinic 03 &...
  9. glampka

Favorite thirst quencher

Ok what's your favorite thirst quencher? For me there's many - Landshark lager(or Corona Light) topped with lime tequila, bourbon manhattan on the rocks with lots of cherries, vodka & tea, margaritas & my latest mojitos! Oops - forgot rum runners.
  10. glampka

Our cubes

Greetings - thought I'd post some pix of our cubes. Mine at home - 12 gal Aquapod, 70 watt MH, AquaC Remora Nano, Hydor Koralia Nano ph, MJ 1200 as the return pump. My torch http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t115/reefman5511/P1010115.jpg Plate coral Acan frag Zoas And the...
  11. glampka

Cadlights

Allow us to put in a well deserved plug for Eddie @ CADLIGHTS. He was able to help us help a fellow hobbyist & friend in need. One of the guys (thelastmucci) that came along with our merry band of reefers has bit of a story. I won’t bore you with all the details – suffice it to say that he has...
  12. glampka

O.T. Boxers, briefs, bikinis, thongs or........

There's been so much underwear talk it's time to give the women a place to show it all. So what's your favorite - boxers, briefs, bikinis, thongs, tidy whities, comando?
  13. glampka

OT: Impossible question

Here's today's Impossible Question: 15% of kids have been grounded because of THIS?
  14. glampka

Move over - here I come

Greetings all. Came over to join all my friends from another world! Currently running 3 tanks - 30gal & 2 - 12 gal cubes.