Search results

1. naperenterprise

Lexington KY

I moved here from Savannah and will be setting up a little reef tank. Can't find any good stores here! Anyone know where I can find a great store in Lexington?
  2. naperenterprise

Does anyone know anything about these hitchhikers?

Does anyone know anything about these potential hitchhikers? I need some information on these guys for my hitchhiker web page. HH'er List If you could write me a short paragraph telling me (us) a little about them that would be great. Just post your stuff here on the thread… Thanks...
  3. naperenterprise

Spaghetti worms, does anything eat them?

I don't know if spaghetti worms serve any good purpouse or not, but I have them, and they just distract me, they seem to be multipling more than I want to see. Any suggestions on how to get rid of them. Or at least keep them in check. I don't use any chemical, I'm looking for a predator maybe?
  4. naperenterprise

Need information on:

You guys and gals have some serious knowledge on our wonderful hobby! I need just a little help. If you have some experience or information on one of these hitchhiking critters can you tell me about it. I will put your knowledge in a database listing HH'ers. Your RS name will be credited as...
  5. naperenterprise

Jackpot!

Wow! I was checking out craigslist the other day and someone posted an ad for a FREE brain coral to good home... So I emailed them and asked them to call, saying sure i'll take it... We'll long story short, I went there tonight, they want to shut down the tank, and said I can have all the...
  6. naperenterprise

The Hitchhiker's Guide to our Reef Galaxy

I've been working on a project (Our Reef Hitchhiker Guide) HITCHHIKER GUIDE IN THE MAKING Who wants to help??? What I need from you is a short paragraph on a creature in this list. And if you know of another hitchhiker I missed please list it here... I will update my master link, and...
  7. naperenterprise

Introduction Just for fun...

I know we have a thread with members pictures and stuff, but does anyone have a spot online like myspace or facebook where we can get to know eachother a little better, like see photo's and stuff? Jason Myspace Jason Facebook I thought this might be a fun thread...???
  8. naperenterprise

Anyone ever keep cuddle fish?

This guy looks so cute... Just wondering your experiences with them...
  9. naperenterprise

Question about Database

There is a place similar to Reef Sanctuary but I noticed a few things on Fantasy Reef different than what we have. Is there an area here on RS where we can look at databases and log in various tank info, if not it might be a cool idea to add this somehow. Check it out and see if we can...
  10. naperenterprise

Koralia Question

Does anyone else have problems with the Koralia comming apart when the power goes out? It seems when the power goes out, and comes back on the props all shoot out?? Is this normal?
  11. naperenterprise

Chaeto Algae - Export Nitrates?

Well I understand that Chaeto algae will help export the Nitrates and such. I also heard we should remove some of the chaeto from the fuge from time to time in order to get rid of Nitrates... Can you explain this process? Will this promote a better faster growth by removing some regularly...
  12. naperenterprise

Group Buy in Progress (Pennsylvania)

Our group buy is in progress: Feel free to get on board if your local to the area. (I will have shipment come into Pittsburgh International Airport) I only live about 10 minutes from the PGH airport... If you need prices on a specific fish or coral let me know. I hope to place the order...
  13. naperenterprise

Pennsylvania Reef Club

Hey fellow Pennsylvanyins, I'm really not sure where everyone lives on this site. But it would be nice to start a little "PA" community. Who lives in Western PA? I think meeting here at ReefSanctuary is the best idea, the people on this network are very informative, and we can all learn...
  14. naperenterprise

FS: Live Rock in Western Pennsylvania

I have a lot of live rock for sale in Western PA. Zip Code 15001. $2.00 a pound. A few photo's here Let me know if your local to this area and want some while it lasts. Thanks
  15. naperenterprise

Off topic - working on a laminate grove floor

I've trusted your opinions with a lot. Now I have a off topic question I hope you can help me with... I have some folks who wants me to put in the laminate hard wood floor. I never did anything like this before, but never afraid to do a job. Its a bigger job than I thought. The kitchen...
  16. naperenterprise

ID this worm please

Its a bad photo from my cell phone... It has two little antenia like a snail would, about 3/4 long. Can someone tell me what this is, and is it good or bad? Thanks It was on the glass...
  17. naperenterprise

A little help (fish type)

The doctor has me looking for 2 more fish to add to his tank. He wants a (White fish with black dots) Not a black fish with white dots..... He wants is mostly all white... He also is looking for a bright red fish of some sort... For your compatibility refrence... He has a long nose...
  18. naperenterprise

Refractometer & Salinity Question...

I got a nice Refractometer from jack, I love it. I did notice a big difference when compared to the swing arm hydrometers I have used for years. I would like various opinions on what the specific gravity of a reef tank should be. The reef crystals recomends around 1.021 I've always...
  19. naperenterprise

Happy Mothers Day Ladies

Wishing all the Ladies of RS a wonderful Mothers Day ;)
  20. naperenterprise

Solatube Lighting

Interesting concept to lighting up our hobby huh??? Solatube Products for Homeowners considering natural light options and alternatives to skylights