Search results

1. R

coral feeding

My feeding regiment for my corals are as follows: Turn off protein skimmer for 15min place 1ml of Polyp Booster in my 32g bio cube and let it circulate in the tank for 15 min turn my skimmer back on feed my corals with reef roids using 1/4 teaspoon mixed with tank water. My question is, how...
  2. R

glue help

Can I please get a solid recommendation on the bests glue I can use to add corals to my tank. I am currently using seachum reef glue and it pretty much sucks...
  3. R

cloudy water

My water is super cloudy ever since I added a Goby to the tank. Will this eventually clear up or does having this type of fish in the tank make it impossible to maintain clear water? This pics may not show exactly what I see. However I am unable to see the back of my tank now due to the cloudiness.
  4. R

IceCap 15 reef sump add on

Hello Everyone, New member checking in. My family and I recently purchased a 32g bio cube reef tank. We are new to the marine tank world and we are taking cautionary steps towards achieving our goal, which is to maintain and enjoy a beautiful reef and fish tank. With all that being said. We...