Search results for query: fans

1. Lipman

Back at it with the RSM250

Replaced the broken water cooling fans today, they are still super loud and annoying but hopefully it brings my temps down. Tank just running with no skimmer or lights sits around 79/80F. I've been looking at the Tunze Comline DOC DC Protein Skimmer 9004.001as a replacement to the stock one. I...
  2. Lipman

Back at it with the RSM250

...up old pumps and cables not being used, cleaned everything down, ordered a bunch of new filters for my RODI system + Tank, and ordered some new fans that ill install this week. Hoping in the next few weeks to get water and sand so I can get the cycle started!. - Actually super excited to...
  3. R

RSM 130 Hood Schematics

The largest file about the fans replacement: https://redseafishsupport.zendesk.com/attachments/token/JBqjScXganAyER8G6Zs9aJk4V/?name=MAX130-hood-fan-replacement-instructions.pdf
  4. N

Nobby's S-650

The outside temperature here on Sunday was 43.6C (115F), which explains why a Chiller here is essential. Fans wouldn't be able to cope. The Chiller quite literally, saves the tank.
  5. G

Red Sea Max 250 cooling fan

The double cooling fan(s) on the back wall have died. It's an old tank. The part number is RDL6015S. Does anyone know where I can find a replacement part in the US or has anyone found a way to modify this using other fans?
  6. D

Hair algea

...tank has a lot of it growing all over the place and it has even started to grow over the corals which has resulted in some corals and sea fans dying. All the water parameters are good and the tank is run on the triton method. I tested his water and the only thing that stood out to me was...
  7. D

Red Sea Max 250

...pump included. Can anyone recommend a replacement or can I only use the Sicce(2250L/H)original? The two Sicce circulation pumps work ok as does the lighting and fans. I paid $200(US$150) so I'm quite pleased at this stage. I'm a novice to marine tanks so any help or tips would be appreciated.
  8. S

My RSM 250

...bio reef 94l so loving having more space to do things to, I am yet to do any real modifications, I have how ever cut the cage off the cooling fans that i see on the mod page on here and seems to work great, I do also run 2 heaters set up on a Stc1000 temperature controller and i have the...
  9. S

My RSM 250

...bio reef 94l so loving having more space to do things to, I am yet to do any real modifications, I have how ever cut the cage off the cooling fans that i see on the mod page on here and seems to work great, I do also run 2 heaters set up on a Stc1000 temperature controller and i have the...
  10. B

HELP! Hood Lights no going on

I just recently replaced both bulbs and the light worked for about a week, now the lights will not go on, the fans do go on. Could the problem be the ballast?
  11. T

HELP, crystals seems to be eating my mushroom

...together for nearly 12 years without signs of attack from other inhabitants. The only change in tank that i can find , is one of my circulation fans fell off it's mount. I found it hanging in its place (wire stopping it from falling) and pointing in a different possition. I left it a few days...
  12. T

HELP, crystals seems to be eating my mushroom

...together for nearly 12 years without signs of attack from other inhabitants. The only change in tank that i can find , is one of my circulation fans fell off it's mount. I found it hanging in its place (wire stopping it from falling) and pointing in a different possition. I left it a few days...
  13. C

Red Sea Max LED Conversions

so do you have to manually turn on your hood fans with the switch now? or do you just leave them running?
  14. Jake Papp

Hello World! and ReefSanctuary

...on a DC pump, and my return pump is also a larger DC pump. I am currently using 4 150W LED fixtures over the tank, inside of a hood with fans. I dose Ca, Alk, and Mg using a Jabeo doser. I make RODI water, and use a Tunze ATO unit. I recently started running a GFO reactor with a little AC...
  15. SPR

Shaun's 2000 Litre (530 USG) Living Reef & Red Sea Max S 650 LED Design & Build

...silent. The only way I know the Abyzz A200 pump is on, is because the water level stays the same, and I can just hear the noise of the Radion fans. The skimmer isn’t on yet, but everything else is silent. The skimmer will stay off until we start to get some Nitrate/nutrient readings in the...
  16. D

Here are good *Quiet* fans for RSM tanks

...and got a great deal on it. I loved this tank years ago when I had the gen1 version and enjoy the size and it being closed top. I remembered the fans for the bulbs being extremely loud, so read this thread and others to find information about the fans and installing better, quieter fans. I...
  17. M

Martin's RSM C-130 Rebuild

...posted Jul 19, 2019 at 10:10 AM - as it stood earlier this week. Dirty hood by melvis posted Jul 19, 2019 at 10:12 AM - hood was grim and fans seriously clogged. 'Live' rock by melvis posted Jul 19, 2019 at 10:17 AM - live rock before its power wash. Spaghetti wires by melvis posted Jul...
  18. M

Martin's RSM C-130 Rebuild

...old coralline removed from all equipment before deep clean and refurb if necessary Heater controller to be rigged up and connected to surface fans (still deciding on this one) Cable management sorted properly Then we come to the live, or should I say dead rock. It’s really starting to stink...
  19. C

Col's Red Sea S-650

...is in the sump I don't think I have any room for an algae reactor So I bought and installed a chiller for my tank, I've never been a fan of 'fans' I also ignored all advice given to me and bought the Teco500 rather than the 1000 - by thinking being it will only even need to chill a degree or...
  20. nanoreefing4fun

RSM 250, noisy startup and power failure

at the the RSM Owners Club... home.... in the Search Box - type fans http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forum/index.php?search/23956333/&q=fans&o=date&c[node]=180