Ich or not?

Danielle8706

i have a 93 gallon cube. Last week I saw white spots on my hippo tang. On Friday I decided to try to get her out with now success. Today she is still in my main display tank and I still have not been able to move her over to qt. She is still swimming around fine and has a perfect appetite. This is why now I’m second guessing she has ich. I have several other fish in the tank and they do not show any signs of ich.

Danielle8706

Pictures won’t show the white spots but she does have this white area that comes off the fin.

Attachments

• 3F465536-F760-4B08-A5FA-38DD5DB7B1B1.jpeg
    3F465536-F760-4B08-A5FA-38DD5DB7B1B1.jpeg
    253.7 KB · Views: 6

saintsreturn

Welcome to the site and i would love to help if i can. The picture doesnt show anything i can see of concern. Can you get better pics? I would hold off on trying to pull the fish as you may stress it more, especially while you cannot 100% be sure there is a problem

Danielle8706

Welcome to the site and i would love to help if i can. The picture doesnt show anything i can see of concern. Can you get better pics? I would hold off on trying to pull the fish as you may stress it more, especially while you cannot 100% be sure there is a problem
I will try to get some more that may be a little easier to see what is going on