Lee Birch's (Chemist and Microbiologist) Advice on Ich (Cryptocaryon irritans)

Choff

Can't tell on Tapatalk if this is a sticky or not, but it should be.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

DaveK

Considering the number of posts and questions we get about ich, those articles should be required reading before you are allowed post an addition question about the disease. (grin)

Getting serious, it is often worth a search on RS first, since many of the common issues have already been dealt with and you will not need to wait for a reply.

StirCrayzy

Considering the number of posts and questions we get about ich, those articles should be required reading before you are allowed post an addition question about the disease. (grin)

Getting serious, it is often worth a search on RS first, since many of the common issues have already been dealt with and you will not need to wait for a reply.

Hint Hint

:bump:

Cahoony

Thanks everybody for your replys and information.ive set up a quarantine tank with copper.Do I have to put every fish in as I've never seen these three itch or with any skin problems they are 1 watchman goby 1 aiptasia eating file fish and 1 scooter blenny.Also how long do you suggest I quarantine for thanks again

cracker

That's a very good article. Miss Lee knows her stuff ! she's like one of the top marine biologists for Scripts isn't she ?