To anyone Lurking on RS... (Visiting as a Guest)

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
To anyone Visiting Reef Sanctuary,

welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Feel free to ask any questions you have, there are no dumb questions, we are all learning & unlike some reef forums - you won't be flamed here on RS - you will only find lots of great members that are more than willing to try to help you have saltwater success !

If you been in the hobby for sometime, come share your wisdom & experiences with us, we all love to learn here and appreciate everyones input.

If you have any questions... ask away ! :dance: :clownfish: :bluetang: If you have a tank, tell us about it & share a pic !

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
748961402-0_0_0_0_0_0_0baby_cuttlefish_by_mentaldstruction.jpg

To anyone Lurking on RS... Visiting as a Guest

welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Feel free to ask any questions you have, there are no dumb questions, we are all learning & unlike some reef forums - you won't be flamed here on RS- you will only find lots of great members that are more than willing to try to help you have saltwater success !

If you been in the hobby for sometime, come share your wisdom & experiences with us, we all love to learn here and appreciate everyones input.

If you have any questions... ask away ! :dance: :clownfish: :bluetang:

A great way to get started on RS, is to make a post here and say Hi ... Meet & Greet Forum

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF

welcomefish.gif

Feel free to ask any questions you have, there are no dumb questions, we are all learning & unlike some reef forums - you won't be flamed here on RS- you will only find lots of great members that are more than willing to try to help you have saltwater success !

If you have any questions... ask away ! :clownfish:

A great way to get started on RS, is to make a post here and say Hi ... Meet & Greet Forum

Last edited:

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF

welcomefish.gif

If you have any questions... ask away ! :clownfish:

Paul B

I love Reef Sanctuary and I never Lurk, anywhere. That is because I have a big mouth and if I lurked, I would be posting. Maybe not posting anything important, but posting None the less. And I have to disagree with Nanoreefing4fun. There are dumb questions. Asking things like "how many Supermodels visit this site" may be a dumb question. Actually that is the first question I asked when I joined and that is why I am here. But besides that, there are a bunch of vey nice people here, most of them much nicer than I am, and some of them,,,OK, most of them have fish tanks,,,and not just mediocre tanks, but really nice tanks. I love it here and so will you. :celebrate:

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF

welcomefish.gif

If you have any questions... ask away ! :nessie:

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF

welcomefish.gif

If you have any questions... ask away ! :clownfish: If you have a tank start a thread & share it with us !

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF

welcomefish.gif

745.gif

Feel free to ask any questions you have, there are no dumb questions, we are all learning & unlike some reef forums - you won't be flamed here on RS - you will only find lots of great members that are more than willing to try to help you have saltwater success !

If you have any questions... ask away ! If you have a tank, tell us about it & share a pic !

mtsully71

always see @nanoreefing4fun posting this, I agree a great read and nice refresher of basics

Here is two good reads... by Randy Holmes Farley - Reef Chemist

I 100% believe one huge key is to focus on stability with whatever method you choose & chasing numbers will lead to problems... most of us have learned this the hard way... and you see it repeated here often because it's true.

http://reefkeeping.com/issues/2007-03/rhf/index.php

http://reefkeeping.com/issues/2007-04/rhf/index.php#2

welcomefish.gif

745.gif

If you have any questions... ask away ! If you have a tank, tell us about it & share a pic !

Go to Glenn's Reef

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>
·´¯`·.¸. , . .·´¯`·.. ><((((º>

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF

welcomefish.gif

745.gif

Therapy

I would like to add something here. I have been in and "Around" this hobby for over 15 years. ( I checked) Please come here and ask your questions. There are no stupid questions since we all want you to succeed. We want you to succeed without spending money on snake oils that most Local Fish Stores want to sell you. Not that some of them don't work, but IMO LFS are more often than not wrong. Just want to point you to the latest snake oil. (reads $$$) So come on in and we will help you do it right the first time. Or second as there are many ways to accomplish a task.

Again, we WANT you to succeed. Join us crazies who have already made most of the mistakes. We love this hobby.

Tom