1. Takeuchi akira

Anyone know this worm?

Looks like a type of fireworm
  2. Takeuchi akira

Mandarin dragonet acting strange

Not sure if mandarins get worms :confused: but better safe than sorry
  3. Takeuchi akira

Thanks for the suggestion, it worked! She's back to picking on rocks and has lost her skinny appearance, wonder why'd it would suddenly be so fascinated of her reflection :hammerhea I'll start measuring iodine levels too, the only macro algae in the tank is the caulerpa in the refugium, I...
  4. Takeuchi akira

Sorry, didn't meant to offend anyone :( but It was all I could find that would fit the Red Sea 130 at the time, currently working on how to attach the sump I got to the display without drilling, the only inhabitants atm is the dragonet, basslet and blenny
  5. Takeuchi akira

I have a small hang on refugium which actually been working quite well I guess:)
  6. Takeuchi akira

Thanks for the quick responses, the params seem to be in check since last time I checked ( previous Sunday ), it's already been a week and he's not moved away from her reflection even for a sec ( she's a female:) ) not I'm really getting worried because she's getting skinny, it can't be because...
  7. Takeuchi akira

I have a female mandarin dragonet for almost 2 years and this week,she's been acting quite strange. She'll stay In a small corner where she can see her own reflection and swim around facing the glass for hours, it's been going on for almost a week, should I be worried?
  8. Takeuchi akira

Coral banded shrimp hunt copepods?

Thanks for the replies, she snatched a big chunk of silverside that I gave the anemone :) my refugium is not that big, it's a actually a fluval filter, planning on building a sump during summer holiday :snshne:
  9. Takeuchi akira

Coral banded shrimp hunt copepods?

Hi, I was just wondering whether anyone knows if coral banded shrimps eat and hunt down copepods, I was only concern with this because everywhere I read that this shrimp will only scavenge and eat small shrimps....the LFS also mention that she won't eat pods Observed for awhile yesterday and...
  10. Takeuchi akira

What fish to finish off my Red Sea max 130?

Thanks:), I usually do wc's once a week but now it's like once a month, but it's all worth it :) will work up a schedule too, thanks for the advice. The Midas in The LFS was brown for 2 months already I think, it was difficult to catch that's why no one bought it I guess, it's a really funny...
  11. Takeuchi akira

Mixing coral gobies?

Thanks, guess'll populate the tank with larger corals before attempting to keep them, thanks for the advice :)
  12. Takeuchi akira

What fish to finish off my Red Sea max 130?

Sorry for the delay, had to concentrate on my studies. Finally bought a royal gramma and a triple spot blenny? The Midas blenny in the LFS was...brown? Sold the clowns because it was beating up my anemone and have the bicolor to my friend:) Got a bad hair algae break out because I've...
  13. Takeuchi akira

Mixing coral gobies?

Just wondering has anyone tried keeping multiple coral gobies but different variations like 1 yellow and one green coral goby in the same tank?
  14. Takeuchi akira

What's your favorite fish :)

Guess that's true, I haven't seen a reef tank without clowns yet so far :dryer:
  15. Takeuchi akira

What's your favorite fish :)

Hehe sorry I forgot about bennies~