Recent content by sunshinejag

1. sunshinejag

Is this healthy? carpet

Ok so latest update on the carpet is that he now has moved himself to the far corner of the tank, looks much cooler there and much healthier, he might have had too much light on him in the middle, but he has eaten 2 maroon clowns and a clarki clown in the last month, now my false clown and one...
  2. sunshinejag

Is this healthy? carpet

Here are some new pictures under full light
  3. sunshinejag

Is this healthy? carpet

of course i can , i was just unable to sleep tongiht so i felt like taking lots of pictures and getting myself more pronounced on this site
  4. sunshinejag

Is this healthy? carpet

that was actuall all taken with just my flash at night time, so no lights cept moon lights were on, he has only been in the tank 2 days so he still has been expelling waste, there have been white strings but they looked like litterally that too small for intestines i would think. normally he is...
  5. sunshinejag

Is this healthy? carpet

OK so i have just gotten this carpet and his mouth well just look at the picture , is he healthy? or am i just paradoid
  6. New carpet anenome

New carpet anenome

is this mouth healthy i cant say i really know
  7. New carpet anenome

New carpet anenome

buddies in the tank
  8. New carpet anenome

New carpet anenome

9. New carpet anenome

New carpet anenome

10. sunshinejag

Anemone Club!

OK so yesterday i purchased a carpet anemone and tonight i got a clarki clown. and in 3 hours he already has made it home, cleaned it out. defending it against the other clown in the tank who has no interest in the anemone. I feel so freaking happy and amazed this wonderful thing happened to me!
  11. sunshinejag

reef scavengers....any problem?

Ive ordered from them twice. Its awsome very high quality items and awsome prices.