Recent content by squaretankguy08

1. squaretankguy08

Dottyback Help

Thats looking like the best bet so far, i just hope that he is that dumb lol
  2. squaretankguy08

Dottyback Help

Luckly he is in the nanocube
  3. squaretankguy08

Dottyback Help

Last year my mom bought me a neon dottyback as a present. I really like him and he behaved. Recently i purchased a pair of grade a picassos and he has a tendancy to bully them a little even though they dont seem to be afraid of him. My main problem is that i moved my tank a couple months ago and...
  4. squaretankguy08

Wish me luck

They came in today, very healthy active little guys and they are beautiful. I have never had an attachment to clowns like these two.
  5. squaretankguy08

Wish me luck

This is the first time i have ever bought fish online from anyone and im hoping all goes well. I bought a pair of picassos from ebay for what i would consider a very good deal. Im going to try to attach a picture of them from the listing.
  6. squaretankguy08

Nanocube HQI Skimmer

I am looking to upgrade the skimmer in my nanocube, i am tired of the airpump and replacing those darn airstones. What are your suggestions? The only decent one i can seem to find is the Aqua Euro USA nano skimmer. Does anyone have any experience with this?
  7. squaretankguy08

Rearing Picasso Percula Clownfish!

ok thanks, i will keep an eye out on your website
  8. squaretankguy08

Rearing Picasso Percula Clownfish!

Doni, how much would a pair of grade a juvis be? I have a pair of yellow stripe maroons that are laying regularly now but they aren't that interesting to me. I'm looking to get a pair together, i love the pair on your sites welcome screen.
  9. squaretankguy08

Clown Question

Its hard to find an adult percula of any kind without an outrageous shipping price. None of my lfs have anything bigger than an inch.
  10. squaretankguy08

maroon clown eggs

Thanks, im really happy they are spawning as adults. I got them each at around an inch a year ago. I tried not to cover the spot of the first two spawns, which would have been very difficult as well. i have two rbta that are side by side and she lays the eggs right between them. I have done alot...
  11. squaretankguy08

have any1 here keep a Heteractis magnifica?

I have one that i have had for over a year now and have had good luck with it under t-5's. I will admit it has killed two of my brains but other than that no casualties knock on wood. The most important thing in my opinion is to feed them regularly even daily shrimp.
  12. squaretankguy08

Clown Question

Yeah thats what i was thinking, just one adult. She is certainly aggressive especially around her rbta, but i thought it would be beneficial to the ritteri if i could get something to host in it.
  13. squaretankguy08

Clown Question

I was just curious if you all thought i would be able to keep atleast one percula with the two maroon clowns i already have. I now have 3 rbta two of which are right beside each other that the pair host in. I have had a ritteri for almost a year now which is giant by now. I would like for it to...
  14. squaretankguy08

maroon clown eggs

Im pretty sure the male has eaten almost all the eggs this morning when i woke up. Im gonna put a tile in before the next clutch.