Recent content by shelby522002

1. shelby522002

Trigger

How long have you had him? If the answer is not long, then there is your answer. Plus triggers are shy fish, mine had a rock he would go into and only came out for food...not often would he come out to "just swim"
  2. shelby522002

Aliens growing in my sump!!!

the family name is Porifera and they are a type of sponge and are a good sign and good for your tank
  3. shelby522002

serpent vs brittle

4. shelby522002

serpent vs brittle

get a banded serpent, I have two in my tank and have never had a problem...plus they clean my sand well.
  5. IMG_0372

IMG_0372

6. shelby522002

I need answers for my fish!!!

I have a square anthias, he is doing great...well up until today. I was watching him and noticed he wasen't using the right gill to breath. I think he got stung by the tongue coral he likes to hang out by, butttt I am not sure. He is swimming just fine, even using his right fin...eating just...
  7. shelby522002

Lemon peel angel fish.....

Agree
  8. shelby522002

I had a angel in my tank, and he did good for awhile...then one day he started eating my corals...it took forever to get him out of my tank and the damage he did wasen't worth it!!! There are certin tangs out there that don't get ich as easy as others, my yellow tang has never had a problem...
  9. shelby522002

Euphy question

Most coral (not all) retreat at night and open back up in the morning or when the lights come back on. I have a tongue coral, frogspawn coral and a few others that do the same thing. As long as they open and look good in the day/lights are on and your levels are in range...I wouldn't worry to...
  10. shelby522002

I would watch out for Angels...they r not really reef-safe. You could get a yellow mimic tang..or a yellow tang.
  11. shelby522002

Wrasse Question

I agree
  12. shelby522002

which reef safe fish has the most personality?

I heard they will eat your zoas or welsos...they r cute though!!! I wanted a starry blenny, but after hearing they will eat my coral...I decided not to :(
  13. shelby522002

anthias id

looks like a orange anthias...the female
  14. one of my pride and joys

one of my pride and joys