1. S

Sea Hare Problems

Why freeze ??? He is now in a seperate bow just to see what happens
  2. S

Sea Hare Problems

Whats the best way to dispose of these uggers Bit big for the Loo :(
  3. S

Sea Hare Problems

Yes going to have to I think The fish have now caught onto the attack It is currently on its back preventing these attacks clever bugger What is there usuallife span
  4. S

Sea Hare Problems

The sea hare has a large line all the way down its back but this is open alot wider than usuall I belive they do this just before chemical release
  5. S

Sea Hare Problems

No I dont have a QT I have some large plastic containers could probably use for the short term I have now swithced of the lights o try and confuse the shrimp into BEd time
  6. S

Sea Hare Problems

Hey everyone I have just come home from work and found my sea hare is beeing attacked by my Cleaner shrimp. The sea hares back is open and the shrimp is trying to pull out the insides. The hare is alive and is releasing small amounts of Ink into the tank. What should I do They have been...
  7. S

Sea Hare

Anyone is this normal
  8. S

Sea Hare

I have a sea hare for about 6 months Was advised to get one to keep back hare algea, but I find this thing poos more tha it eats. Is this normal is there an easy way to clean it up as im haveng to do a water change so often and the vac does usually suck itup it just breaks it up Cheers
  9. S

Stringy Type Thing

Hi All. A while back i posted a thread about some sort of string type thing that kept appearing in my tanks. Its a jelly type substance that when unravelled was about 1 - 2 Meters in length. I have now Identified this object It turns out that it sea hare Eggs SO for the past year I have been...
  10. S

Tank Lighting

Hi All Its Been a while. Im looking at uping my Lighting so I can start to introduce some soft corals. Have found his one online and wondered what you thought. eBay.co.uk: AQUARIUM LIGHT T5 100 CM (item 320135679143 end time 12-Jul-07 21:08:58 BST) Thanks Jason
  11. S

Bugs and Creepy Crawlies

HI All I was cleaning out my tank the other day and had to remove one of the rocks to clear some gunk off of it Which I have spoken about before. I noticed A little bug fall out of the rock move along and crawl back in. The Best way to descrbe it was Its Black With lots of legs amost like a...
  12. S

Strange String Thing Again

Ah I have a sea Hare , He usually deposits as he travels perhaps its him with a build up. I will dispos of it I think. Ma take a sample to my LFS.
  13. S

If its eggs WHat would be laying such a large amount , Do I buy A small Bread Tank and keep it Segrigated or Do I just Bin Them. Please Help Me .If Its Muck Then I need to get rid of it quick in case it infects the water.
  14. S

Thanks for the response. No Movement, No Sign of life, It has two ends as far as I can see. Looks like a Metre Of Fish Poo, this is the 2nd time it has appered in the tank first time I scrubbed it off. Same rock though which is strange. I need help. Do I scrape it off. Do I leave it and see...
  15. S

Hi All Hope you all had a good weekend. I posted a while back about some weird thing I found Under a rock. Its a string like thing but not sure what it is I have flipped the rock over to take the pic, I hope its just a lng strand of muck , Can anyone advise. If it is muck fair play to the...