Recent content by screemer

1. S

Need a little help with my tunze 9002.

How dee folks, been awhile since I posted. Tank is still going strongish. Just having a few problems balancing my skimmer. It's foaming up, but not coming right up the neck into the cup, so I open the air valve and then it goes bonkers but it's just too watery???? I sometimes wonder if the green...
  2. S

Urgent Phosphate help needed guys....

So Wyane, you use Seagel and Nopox to get the desired results? Did u just swap it out or gradually change to it?
  3. S

I do a 15 litre water change every week
  4. S

Just it's natural time ???
  5. S

I am still battling algae issues, even with CPE and Purigen. Tonight we have lost our beloved Jawfish, Janet. Absolutely gutted. Done a few tests and the phosphates are at 0.36?? I have ordered some Seagel and Purigen, as i ran these for the 1st 12 months but until then, can i whack in some JBL...
  6. S

Screemer's new 130D.....

Well we lost the flasher Wrase last week, poor Gordon. But just replaced him with a lovely small Coral Beauty. Pics to follow
  7. S

Goby for my 130D?

Just wondering if they are ok getting in a 130D? i already have a pair of clowns and a yellow head Jawfish. I unfortunately lost my Flasher Wrasse last week. I almost bought a blue cheek goby a while back but the shop said never ever get a blue cheek in a 130. I fancy the idea of the sand...
  8. S

Whats up with my Asparagus coral??

All of a sudden it takes longer to open up, and its forming these different heads which it then ejects. i now have 4 or 5 off=shoots around the tank..[/url] P1030793 by scr33m3r75, on Flickr[/IMG]
  9. S

What does everyone use for filter floss?

I have been using the Poly Filter from InTank for past year and its great but coming to an end. What does everyone else use, especially the Uk guys.
  10. S

I think my tank is in trouble...

Well ive been dosing Bicarb for the past 3 days and got Alk back to 7, things are looking slightly improved. How many days consecutively can i raise Alk?
  11. S

Looks like i am gonna have to just keep adding the baking soda. Can i just add that straight in? I got told i had to drip feed it over a course of hours??
  12. S

i dont dose for Calcium, its always been spot on, even when tested by my LFS. I just dont understand how the Alk can be so low when the salt i use, Red Sea Pro, states it is a lot higher.
  13. S

i am struggling to work out why my Alkalinity is so low, no matter what salt i use. Is it something that gets used up in the tank, or is it something that isnt there in the 1st place?
  14. S

Zeovit, not heard of it
  15. S

I have my lights on for 8 hours a day, I changed the bulbs a few months ago. I always use the proper RSM ones. I have done a 13 litre water change every week for the past 15 months, never missed one.